Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

There's no place like home.  There's no place like home.

I mentioned before that I can't get into the zoo from work.  This was why I ended up posting at the Muse board, where I was completely ignored.  After that episode, I went to the Killers forum, where I ran into a nasty troll.  Then to top it all off, this guy in my office who never says a word to me sent me an email with negative undertones.  It's just one of those days when you want to drink yourself to death.

Then I found out it was a full moon. 

No wonder there are so many crazy people everywhere today.

Hope you have a good evening at home Silkspectre!

I feel good because the sun is shining, but upset that I haven`t had a call back from someone and worried about a million things.

My mood , dont drink and drive.. still a bit sleepy but im up for good now

I'm in a good mood because I  had  a good workout and got all sweaty! 

Im feeling elated, as with each little baby step, Im discovering competency in a new area

Indifferent - so many things needing to be done and not getting done! I am blaming the weather for it!

Great mood but alot of discomfort as I've woken up and the tablets have made me feel like im inpregnated by something foreign , feels horrible..Side effect will wear off in a week or two :o/

Really wishing to hear U2 on the radio..:o)

Indifferent - so many things needing to be done and not getting done! I am blaming the weather for it!

The mad mad weather, i am going crazy. Need to get ready. but it's always raining. I see you Zhivwink.gif blue light.

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy']Indifferent - so many things needing to be done and not getting done! I am blaming the weather for it!

The mad mad weather, i am going crazy. Need to get ready. but it's always raining. I see you Zhivwink.gif blue light.Just came back online now - i seem to have timed it well - people are about!

Good to hear Illumination!!!!
Yep and it's good to know God heard our prayers when we (my family & I) were at the hospital last night.  As for my mood, I would say it's eager to get the old "to-do-list" done.

back from my uncles funeral. and it was just beautiful. not only have i seen all my cousins back, some of them i hadnt seen for years.

but i also saw people who were able to forgive and not forget but accept what happened in the past. my uncle left his wife for another woman when his 4 kids were still very young (oldest daughter was 7) his wife got support from the entire family but soon she left with kids and refused every contact between herself and kids  and our family. even my grandmother, who practically raised the kids cause they lived with her, never saw them again. 
this is all more then 35 years ago. then bout 20 years ago my uncle found love and happiness with a dutch lady, he became a father for her 3 kids who lost their father 5 years before. and later on he was a grandfather for their kids.
his partner also encouraged him to contact his own kids again. and they slowly gained back confidence and he got to know his grandkids. i'm very thankful even my grandmother got the chance to meet them again. accept the youngest son, who still refuses to meet us all.
during the funeral today his daughter made a beautiful speech bout how they lost contact but got to know eachother and how , maybe in an unconventional way, they regained a deep relationship. 
to every ones surprise even his first wife, mother of his kids was there.
its strange how people can grow apart, and hold grudges for so long. but its beautiful to see how they can put it all aside and respect eachother in the end.
i feel blessed with such an amazing family.

That's quite a story Barbara....  incredible after so many years your family was able to find some closeness again...  gives me some hope for a similar situation in my own family...  I'm happy for yours

Hugs to you and your family Barbara. I just found out I lost a cousin yesterday whom I had never met, now I am sad that I didn't get to meet him. Glad that things worked out with your family, its crazy how families can be. My biological father lives an hour away, does not really want anything to do with me, why I don't know. He sends me money and cards for special occasions and figures that is all he needs to do. My stepdad, who mom met when I was 19, was my real father as far as I am concerned. He was a great man and I miss him terribly.

Hugs again Barbara.

back from my uncles funeral. and it was just beautiful. not only have i seen all my cousins back, some of them i hadnt seen for years.
but i also saw people who were able to forgive and not forget but accept what happened in the past. my uncle left his wife for another woman when his 4 kids were still very young (oldest daughter was 7) his wife got support from the entire family but soon she left with kids and refused every contact between herself and kids  and our family. even my grandmother, who practically raised the kids cause they lived with her, never saw them again. 
this is all more then 35 years ago. then bout 20 years ago my uncle found love and happiness with a dutch lady, he became a father for her 3 kids who lost their father 5 years before. and later on he was a grandfather for their kids.
his partner also encouraged him to contact his own kids again. and they slowly gained back confidence and he got to know his grandkids. i'm very thankful even my grandmother got the chance to meet them again. accept the youngest son, who still refuses to meet us all.
during the funeral today his daughter made a beautiful speech bout how they lost contact but got to know eachother and how , maybe in an unconventional way, they regained a deep relationship. 
its strange how people can grow apart, and hold grudges for so long. but its beautiful to see how they can put it all aside and respect eachother in the end.

reminds me of  lyrics from a U2 song I love, Grace: Lyrics here

What once was hurt

What once was friction

What left a mark

No longer stings

Because Grace makes beauty

Out of ugly things

Grace makes beauty out of ugly things

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

barbara1']back from my uncles funeral. and it was just beautiful. not only have i seen all my cousins back, some of them i hadnt seen for years.

reminds me of  lyrics from a U2 song I love, Grace: Lyrics here

What once was hurt

What once was friction

What left a mark

No longer stings

Because Grace makes beauty

Out of ugly things

Grace makes beauty out of ugly things

Barbara was going to write something but Spicy has put it so perfectly!

But I will just add, you say that you are blessed to have such an amazing family. I only know you, Hans and the kids, but if the rest of your family are anything like you - of course they are amazing! happy.gif

Been thinking of you today and you have my love and thoughts xxx

thanx girls for your lovely words. spicy, i didnt think bout that song, but its amazing how beautiful those words fit in here <3 thanx for bringing this under my attention. <3

nikki, i do hope things will work out in your family too. it may take years, like it did in our family. but those things need time. and like i said, still one son who didnt come back yet. we keep hoping to meet him someday... hugs to you nikki.
and patti, what a sad story bout your father, and it was also an amazing thing how your new dad gave love and care to you and your mom. hugs to you!
and thanx for your words, zhiv, you make it sound like we are these great people tho... while we have our moods and tempers and bad days and bad habits. but i know you  are such a sweet family too and thats probably why you accept us, with our freaky personalities.<3 <3

((((hugs)))) barb funerals are so depressing and upsetting and the mood sets in all day

My mood well funny bc with these tabs it took me ages to get back to sleep and I could hear cars outside , every little noise and I was passing wind so Im annoyed about the side effects but I know I need them , I only had three dreams last night though.. none of the band lol

Feeling a little bored and strange , but i'll be ok lol

Still a little tired , glad im not a rock band where I have to face crowds all the time , I like the peace and quiet when im tired like this , rather dance with the angels..

I almost forgot about this place cuz I can't get in here when I'm at work.

It has been raining all day.  No wonder I feel like Kurt Cobain.

Thank God I don't live in Seattle or Vancouver... and I finally get to see U2 next month.

I've only been waiting like forever. 

"It's just a moment...this time will pass."

Amused as I was dreaming I was a host in a mothers transformation show where the mothers left the stage to comes back and present their figures in lingerie and then talk about what needs touching up lmao where do these dreams come from , I could think of better dreams I'd like to dream about..