Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

this last week some creatures (they cannot be called humans!!) have been amusing themselfs at night by attacking animals with knifes, in the next small village. chickens, sheep, goats, horses!! some could not be saved. yesterday-morning a foal was discovered with a bleeding throat. vets were able to save it.

how can they do this to innocent animals?? whats wrong with their heads?? police is asking population to help them find and convict these cowards. hope they will be stopped soon. 
if my love hears bout this he will be so angry too. 

That upsets me too , its happened over here too

My mood , well feel tired and on the verge of feeling uneasy ,but loving the radio , they played U2 :o)

this last week some creatures (they cannot be called humans!!) have been amusing themselfs at night by attacking animals with knifes, in the next small village. chickens, sheep, goats, horses!! some could not be saved. yesterday-morning a foal was discovered with a bleeding throat. vets were able to save it.
how can they do this to innocent animals?? whats wrong with their heads?? police is asking population to help them find and convict these cowards. hope they will be stopped soon. 
OMG, That's terrible, I will never understand how someone can take joy in harming innocent animals.

((HUGS))  frown.gif

My current mood is tired as a result of trying to be nice to a relative who behaved as a total buzz-kill at a fun, family get-together.

That is sickening!  What horrible people could do this?

My current mood is tired as a result of trying to be nice to a relative who behaved as a total buzz-kill at a fun, family get-together.
So sorry to hear that, hugs!

Hmm, sounds like my family.  I was on an outing with my mom and niece tonight and they said horrible things to me.  So nice to have the love and support of your family.  Apparently I am "f-ing crazy and nuts".  Gee thanks.

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

illumination70']  My current mood is tired as a result of trying to be nice to a relative who behaved as a total buzz-kill at a fun, family get-together.

So sorry to hear that, hugs!

Hmm, sounds like my family.  I was on an outing with my mom and niece tonight and they said horrible things to me.  So nice to have the love and support of your family.  Apparently I am "f-ing crazy and nuts".  Gee thanks.

I hear ya,

I have a family member who enjoys staring down her beak at anyone who's different, less-fortunate or "steals her thunder".  As a result of this individual, I've decided the bast way to handle the situation is by leaving the room before saying something which will make me look bad.

I'm not sure it is wise for me to put my mood down in print..all I can say is ....it's time a young lady started to think what she is putting me threw...and how un happy I'm becoming with it all...eyes.gif

Sue, I really really hope she will understand it some day (soon!!!) and realise to be more grateful to you.

Must be very hard when she is pushing and pushing the limits all the time... Hugs Sue!! Also Illum and Patti, my symphaties goes to you too, it can be so difficult to deal with family members sometime.

Barbara, makes me so angry to read about those incidents. Hopefully police will catch them and convict them!!!

Feeling relieved because I quickly and quietly walked away from a conversation topic which made me feel uncomfortable because no one likes a party pooper.

I can't even put into words how this makes me feel - I cannot comprehend how people can do things like thismad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

alien.gifeek.gifembarassed.gifindifferent.gifsick.gifbored.giffrown.gifcry.gif

best describes my mood

Hugs 123!!! I wish you more: blue_butterfly.gifwink02.gifcute.gifclap.gifbanana.giftongue.gifhappy.giflaugh.gifsmile.gif

glad to see so many animal-lovers here, girls. respect all life is our motto, right?

feel sad bout trouble in families. hope your next family-gathering will be more peaceful, illum. and i am sure your daughter will come around, sue. might take few years for her to grow out of this. bet inside she's all troubled and mixed up emotions. puberty and growing up can be so hard and confusing on some teens. {{{hugs to both of you}}}
i had nice, relaxing day at home with my love which involved lots of time spend in new sofa.... off to ikea now, we need new clock for livingroom and some other stuff too. 

Thanks Barbara1!!

As for my current mood, I feel tired as a result of a busy day yesterday and watching the season finale of House MD last night.  My question is first they showed him driving through Cuddy's house, the next minute walking off somewhere on a tropical island which didn't make sense to me.

Thanks Barbara1!!

As for my current mood, I feel tired as a result of a busy day yesterday and watching the season finale of House MD last night.  My question is first they showed him driving through Cuddy's house, the next minute walking off somewhere on a tropical island which didn't make sense to me.

Haha...that's the only part I watched last night. We were watching a John Wayne movie. So, I wish I could help you!

As for my mood, well...I'm in the mood to clean the laundry room. Things are messy!

very cozy mood! we came home from ikea with new clock for livingroom, new cussions for the sofa, new big plant for next to sofa. new candles too.... and i'm on sofa now, enjoing the beautiful things round me. and some great pimms!! and my loves snoring besides me.  really loving this house, more and more every day <3

My current mood is cold due to the friggin La Nina weather system going around which is why I've been having lots of hot chocolate lately in order to warm myself up.

Tired , and some peace and quiet would be nice,, so no radio for the moment

Cozy home sounds great Barbara, I'm glad you love your home and respect all the work you have done for itsmile.gif

I'm on a good mood: just came home, had a dinner and some red wine with my friends, it's my graduation day todaysmile.gif couldn't have a huge party today because of my sore back and my friends have to work tomorrow, so had to take it easy..... but going to have a party latersmile.gif

have fun and celebrate it bigtime, kert!!!! congrats again banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I'm feeling re-energized after having a cup of Yoplait, Greek Yogurt (Strawberry variety).  As a result of having renewed energy, I 'm off to find a some recipes (Pad Thai and Diabetic Friendly muffins).