Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I'm feeling re-energized after having a cup of Yoplait, Greek Yogurt (Strawberry variety).  As a result of having renewed energy, I 'm off to find a some recipes (Pad Thai and Diabetic Friendly muffins).
made me remember i have a nice coconut/lime/creamcheese -dessert in fridge! and i've been wondering what to eat all night, thanx illum happy.gif

I'm feeling kind of grumpy because when I hear smug  individuals who say "God's decision" when tragedy strikes, it rubs me the wrong way.  mad.gif

Cozy home sounds great Barbara, I'm glad you love your home and respect all the work you have done for itsmile.gif

I'm on a good mood: just came home, had a dinner and some red wine with my friends, it's my graduation day todaysmile.gif couldn't have a huge party today because of my sore back and my friends have to work tomorrow, so had to take it easy..... but going to have a party latersmile.gif

Happy Graduation kert!!!!!   We are all very proud of you!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Happy graduation kert :o)

My mood , really stressed which is why im going now to bed no music just try and sleep , and in the morning i have service so doubt ill be on here , so take care all , love ya, bye bye xxxx oooo

Thanks for the congrats Patti and 123smile.gif

Hope you have relaxed and got some sleep 123, take care!

Oh yum, the coconut-lime dessert sounds delicious!!!tongue.gif I love coconut!

I'm on cleaning mood!! Or I really would love to do something else, but my mom and brother are coming for a visit tomorrow, so I'm trying to make my home look nice. Don't know where all this dust and smutch has came from and it doesn't want to leave!!!mad.gif I bought a magic-towel and now trying to wipe my kitchen with it!!

Congratulations on your graduation, Kertulli!!

As for my current mood, I'm feeling better after a good night's rest and morning workout.

In a great mood -

I have sorted out lots of things to put on ebay - declutter and get some money i hope!

Got the final statement from the old electric suppliers - we are in credit £100 and they will put it back in the bank

I got waxed today and the woman was a huge U2 fan - having hairs ripped out when talking about Bono numbs the pain a little!

Thanks for the congrats Patti and 123smile.gif

Hope you have relaxed and got some sleep 123, take care!

Oh yum, the coconut-lime dessert sounds delicious!!!tongue.gif I love coconut!

I'm on cleaning mood!! Or I really would love to do something else, but my mom and brother are coming for a visit tomorrow, so I'm trying to make my home look nice. Don't know where all this dust and smutch has came from and it doesn't want to leave!!!mad.gif I bought a magic-towel and now trying to wipe my kitchen with it!!

you love coconut??? no!!! so great, cause where ever i come, i always get the feeling i'm the only one who loves coconut. had a coconut icecream today with my mom happy.gif
but seriously, whenever i take coconut-yoghurt to work, there's always someone who says: 'whats that smell, coconut?? you really like that??' and then make that 'ugg' face!
i hate that! okay, so dont like it, but cant you please keep that opinion to yourself???mad.gif

apart from that, i'm in a happy mood! had luch with my mom and time to catch up talking. did some shopping together too. lady at the jewelry-store managed to fix my earrings (bought time while on vacation and one of them broken) and was cheap too!
my mom and lena both have their bikini's ready for when thy go to mallorca together to visit my aunt. i just feel a little jealous, wish i was goin with them!!!

IMG_5523.jpg

Saw this ouside the proshop today and it perfectly describes my mood. My putts won't go in. I don't want suck tommorow.

Feeling disappointed because I got bumped from the train due to the flooding in Western, Washington.  The part which sucks i

1.  Trains are 10times more comfortable than buses

2.  The bus gets in way later than the train.

My mood , happy but feeling confused on the medication , feeling quiet odd

My mood , happy but feeling confused on the medication , feeling quiet odd
123Love,  Have you spoken with your doctor about this?  I'm asking because your body could be telling you something is up.  I should know because about this time last year, I had massive dizziness going on which turned out to be my body warning me of an eardrum problem.

you okay, 123?

ifeel a bit lonely, love off for his 4th nightshift, so alone again... kids around, but just not the same. and will be all alone in bed too.frown.gif

Cash I love that pic!!! How did it go?

123, maybe it's a normal side effect...but maybe you should speak to doctor about it? Hope you feel better soon.

My mood is ok today, enjoyed the sunny and warm day. Day off tomorrowhappy.gif

Great mood! Trip is all booked to NYC! I am very excited, and nervous as well as I will be alone for the first couple of days before Sigma arrives, but I am meeting a friend who lives there, as well as some Zootops and Facebook friends so it will be fine. I am a worry-wart, lol.

That is a great pic Cash, good luck to you!!! Aww, sorry Illumination, buses suck so bad for long trips. But you will be seeing the boys in a few days and that is AWESOME!!!! Have an amazing time!

Hope you get your meds straightened out 123. Maybe make an appointment and tell the doctor how you are feeling. Its been a couple weeks since you got the meds and maybe your body is not reacting well to them and you need something else!

Right now I'm feeling ticked off because as far as I'm concerned 2011 SUCKS!!  Sorry to be such a griper,but it's one thing after another and it's getting old.

Feeling like CRAP! Sometimes I hate it when good things happen and I feel so good and then something crappy happens and your whole world comes crashing down. Thanks for finally calling you jerk, didn't have the courage to tell me until now that you are seeing someone else.

sorry to hear you feeling that way, patti. stay strong {{{}}}

sorry to hear you feeling that way, patti. stay strong {{{}}}
  I agree because it sucks to get your heart broken.

((HUGS))