Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I apologise in advance for any whinging I do next week!! and yes I will be annoying you all on facebook too! - that chat had better work!

And thanks for the hugs xxx

Awww, you are allowed to whine Zhivvy!!! ((((HUGS)))) Eleanor will have a great time and before you know it, you will be flying to get her!!!!

Awww, you are allowed to whine Zhivvy!!! ((((HUGS)))) Eleanor will have a great time and before you know it, you will be flying to get her!!!!

I know it will go quickly and don't feel too bad now (could be the wine happy.gif!!) but it hit me before that she is off!!!! frown.gif

Wine, mmmm. They didn`t have Pimms here in town, but when I go into the bigger town where are the stores are I will find some, or else the city on Monday. Gotta see what all the fuss is about, lol.

My niece drives me nuts, but I do miss her when she goes away for a few days,

Cone to england we can have a pimms party!!!!

I will Zhivvy!!!!!! Next summer for sure!!

Well if you do there is a guest room in my house!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']I will Zhivvy!!!!!! Next summer for sure!!

Well if you do there is a guest room in my house!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifAww thanks Zhivvy, that is so kind of you!  It will be fun - wine, Pimms and mango talk!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And I will bring any hitchhikers I pick up along the way, lol.

Mood is probably "U2 High." Don't we all get like this before shows?

GAHHH I LOVE U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mood is nervous , im nervous to drive :o(

But im happy I have nice warm cuddles from my doggy to comfort me :o)

still great mood!

weather = still warm, hot, sunny!!!
work= still rather calm at our unit, rarely ever happends during weekends: we were ready in time!!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif) and now swimming in another pool again. but exams start next week, so they deserve some fun and play before getting all serious again.

still great mood!
work= still rather calm at our unit, rarely ever happends during weekends: we were ready in time!!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif) and now swimming in another pool again. but exams start next week, so they deserve some fun and play before getting all serious again.

Glad your in a good mood...weather is good here, but Mr Weather man has said tomorrow not so good! so happy work is calm...hope it stays that way...AND THE KIDS... well helps keep your place clean and tidy.... but what happens to all there dirty gear....that doesn't change AH!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

For next week  thats when you have to be a saint and take all the moods coming you way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gifmad.gifhappy.gif

Barbara.....be ready..........

Right now I'm feeling "Blah" because I'm here in Seattle and my mind is a complete blank probably due to the excitement of finally attending the 360 show tonight.

By the way, sorry for not attending the Owl and Thistle fan deal last night because the nausea from the migraine I've had wouldn't let up,but I'm feeling better today.

[quote name=suee wrote:

barbara1]still great mood!
kids = they spend the night with a whole bunch in someones garden again! (if this goes on, they will have slept in every house/garden in our street by end of summer happy.gif"> they

OH!...lllumination...feeling " Blah " have amazing time....enjoy tonight....you will...thinking about you...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

OH!...lllumination...feeling " Blah " have amazing time....enjoy tonight....you will...thinking about you...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif
 Thanks Suee!!!

Pretty bummed; I got a new amazing fortune cookie..................and there wasn't even a fortune inside. roll.gif"><div>Maybe...............It

It's telling you to create your own future. Dream out loud. Live large and make your dreams happen!

It's telling you to create your own future. Dream out loud. Live large and make your dreams happen!

Oooooooooooooooh! So True! didn't think of it like that!!happy.gif

My mood well happy really happy at the same time stressed and dizzy lol

I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

Happy to hear that you had such a great show Illum!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

not feeling very great. had a little nap on sofa yesterday-afternoon. then off to bed at 10, watched ncis till 11, tuned of light, soft music on (fleetwood mac) and sound asleep after 10 minutes. only to be brutally woken by my love, who was shouting at puppy. hans grew me some small sunflowers in this basket, i covered them with net to protect from cat/dogs. but they were growing so quick, had to remove the net yesterday and decided to move them to hall, so animals couldnt reach them.... someone left door open, and puppy discovered them and bit almost all heads off.... looks like only 4 out off 13 survived.

so there was my love at midnight, shouting at puppy...,and at kids for leaving door open..
the noise had really scared me, so i was to upset to go back to sleep, and was awake till past 2am... i felt so miserable i started to cry....
he did feel sorry for waking me up, and called me from work today to check on me. feel really very tired, so think i'll have a nap again.tired.gif

Hope you'll get some sleep and feel better soon Barbara!! Lack of sleep makes everything feel so miserable and insuperable...tired.gifcry.gif But everything looks brighter again after a good nap / night's sleep!smile.gif

I'm feeling happy but tired!! We had my friend's hen party, we organized it with my another friend (we are maids of honour at the wedding) and everything went fine and the bride loved the party.happy.gif It was so nice to see her happy!