Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

My mood a little tired from getting up early for show, and very mad with my self...as when my alarm went off this morning, gave myself a few mins before getting up...and fell asleep again...waking up about half an hour later...not sure what was going on..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  I'm currently feeling tired,but happy after seeing the band perform in concert and I would love to say a big thank-you to the band for putting on such a fabulous show.  Now it's off to bed to dream about those four, gorgeous and talented men from Ireland (I hope that's ok LOL).

Happy to hear that you had such a great show Illum!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Yeah I had a pretty good time!!

me tired and yawnyputertired.gif

Scared , im 35 in 19days and Im still single , I should start looking shouldnt I?. ;o)

Scared , im 35 in 19days and Im still single , I should start looking shouldnt I?. ;o)

I am almost 46 and single, that is worse, lol. roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Somehow does that sound comforting ?? not sure lol

Perhaps nothing compares to icons like Paul hewson lol

pffff. my mood went from sunny and bright to cloudy overnight.

this day had such a bad start: in our town they collect paper/cardboard once a month. its jona's duty to put garbage out, usually does it very well. but seems he only took out the cardboardbox filled with papers that was in the kitchen. nevermind the 4 boxes in garage. and the cardboard packing of the stuff we bought lately. never mind he, and all of us, almost tripped over it everyday... nope, didnt notice them, didnt bother to take them out. 
 silas shows me a test for french, 6/10!! he knows he has to practice every weekend, asked him 3 times during the past 4-day weekend, and he assured me he had. so he's gonna stay inside tomorrow afternoon and on saturday too. and he's gonna practice till he can write the entire chapter without a single mistake!! 
then after they all left for school, i see lena forgot her lunch again...
what a morning. i need coffee nowsick.gif

this day had such a bad start: in our town they collect paper/cardboard once a month. its jona's duty to put garbage out, usually does it very well. but seems he only took out the cardboardbox filled with papers that was in the kitchen. nevermind the 4 boxes in garage. and the cardboard packing of the stuff we bought lately. never mind he, and all of us, almost tripped over it everyday... nope, didnt notice them, didnt bother to take them out. 
 silas shows me a test for french, 6/10!! he knows he has to practice every weekend, asked him 3 times during the past 4-day weekend, and he assured me he had. so he's gonna stay inside tomorrow afternoon and on saturday too. and he's gonna practice till he can write the entire chapter without a single mistake!! 
OH! Dear...Barbara is having a bad day...((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))...just for you..wink.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

123love']Scared , im 35 in 19days and Im still single , I should start looking shouldnt I?. ;o)

I am almost 46 and single, that is worse, lol. blockquote> I

Oh no Barbara, one of those days!!  Jennifer almost forgot her lunch, ran back in to grab it!!!
Hope you enjoyed your coffee!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

thanx girls! hugs did help! and rest of the day was great! we had lunch at this italian lounge bar. bought some toys and stuff for the dogs  and garden in the shop nextdoor. then back to italian bar for mojito/mango-sorbet!!

had some 'quality-time' with my love. and both of us went out with dogs for a long walk after that. 
back home now, having a cold beer.
and gonna make some fries for dinner, so not much work eitherwink.gif!
life can be simple and funhappy.gif

thanx girls! hugs did help! and rest of the day was great! we had lunch at this italian lounge bar. bought some toys and stuff for the dogs  and garden in the shop nextdoor. then back to italian bar for mojito/mango-sorbet!!
had some 'quality-time' with my love. and both of us went out with dogs for a long walk after that. 
back home now, having a cold beer.
and gonna make some fries for dinner, so not much work eitherwink.gif!
life can be simple and funhappy.gif
Sounds like a perfect day Barbara!!!!!   I have a busy week, but today not much happening so just being lazy for the morning, not getting dressed yet, having lots of coffee, sitting with my cat and playing on the computer!  

I had a very stressing and busy day at work, but at the moment I'm on a good mood!!!

When I came home from work, I took my bike and cyckled about 15 kms... it was sooooo nice and relaxing!! Sunny and beautiful day here, and so lovely to be outsidesmile.gif

So "one of these days" turned a beautiful day to me too! Like Barbara said, life can be simple and fun...

glad your day turned out good too, kert! and enjoy your lazy day, patti, everyone needs/deserves one from time to time.

btw: jona happened to make dinner, so even less work for mehappy.gif think i'll be in bed soon, need to get up early for live-thread. bye girls!

Sorry that you have had such a bad day Barbara {{{{hugs}}}}

Will see you in the thread later on - or early morning as it will don't forget to ring me if you don't see me online!happy.gif

Unsure of myself , not confident enough to make a stand for things I believe in or whether Im right in my own feelings and thoughts about certain things , but I do know my religion is right , guess I let too many B@#$%^&*! grind me down in this world not to mention the spiritual warfare we have devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Unsure of myself , not confident enough to make a stand for things I believe in or whether Im right in my own feelings and thoughts about certain things , but I do know my religion is right , guess I let too many B@#$%^&*! grind me down in this world not to mention the spiritual warfare we have devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

((HUGS))

I did that and woke up to some wierd music so I turned it off and then there was a crack of thunder outside my bedroom window :o) very comforting

Hope things get better!!!!!    wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif  ((((HUGS)))))

was a struggle to get kids out of bed, oldest one i mean, silas was up and dressed at 7.30, and he doesnt has to leave till 8.45. the other 2??? omg!

and argument with lena again, yesterday. bout...... school!! yeah!! again....mad.gif
i get it she wanna go to other school, cause this one let her down so often while she got picked on and bullied in class. but now she wants to go to this art-school. dont get me wrong, she can be what ever she wants to be. but i got this feeling, she don know what she's talking bout. and that school is 30 minutes from here, not that far i know, but means she has to go by bus or train, and will have to get up at 6??? how is she ever gonna get there in time??? cause 1 minute late, means bus is gone!! she doesnt seem to realize?! and also means home much later at evenings, like 6pm. 
and  i would say: just let her try, she'll found out soon enough. but this school means not only paying 200 euros for books and stuff (like we do now) but another amount for the material she 'll be needing. and i'm not gonna pay that much, if i'm not sure she'll go through with it.

was a struggle to get kids out of bed, oldest one i mean, silas was up and dressed at 7.30, and he doesnt has to leave till 8.45. the other 2??? omg!
and argument with lena again, yesterday. bout...... school!! yeah!! again....mad.gif
i get it she wanna go to other school, cause this one let her down so often while she got picked on and bullied in class. but now she wants to go to this art-school. dont get me wrong, she can be what ever she wants to be. but i got this feeling, she don know what she's talking bout. and that school is 30 minutes from here, not that far i know, but means she has to go by bus or train, and will have to get up at 6??? how is she ever gonna get there in time??? cause 1 minute late, means bus is gone!! she doesnt seem to realize?! and also means home much later at evenings, like 6pm. 
and  i would say: just let her try, she'll found out soon enough. but this school means not only paying 200 euros for books and stuff (like we do now) but another amount for the material she 'll be needing. and i'm not gonna pay that much, if i'm not sure she'll go through with it.
A difficult decision Barbara - has she shown interest towards the arts before or is this just because she wants another school? Would it be possible for her to go and visit the school and have like a trial day there before she make a decision?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']was a struggle to get kids out of bed, oldest one i mean, silas was up and dressed at 7.30, and he doesnt has to leave till 8.45. the other 2??? omg!
and argument with lena again, yesterday. bout...... school!! yeah!! again....
mad.gif

A difficult decision Barbara - has she shown interest towards the arts before or is this just because she wants another school? Would it be possible for her to go and visit the school and have like a trial day there before she make a decision?

Mine wishes to change school, this other school means 1/2 hour train plus they can have coloured hair and things in their nose and every other place...she sayes..frown.gifeyes.gifeek.gif

i,m abit annoyed at the mo,after all the hard work that was put in all the decorating and geting my home looking nice a week later him is starting to dump all his junk everywhere again,AHHHHH MEN AND THERE JUNK.!!!!!!!!!!!!