Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

i,m abit annoyed at the mo,after all the hard work that was put in all the decorating and geting my home looking nice a week later him is starting to dump all his junk everywhere again,AHHHHH MEN AND THERE JUNK.!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH! Caz...thats not good...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not saying what I think...eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

caz63']i,m abit annoyed at the mo,after all the hard work that was put in all the decorating and geting my home looking nice a week later him is starting to dump all his junk everywhere again,AHHHHH MEN AND THERE JUNK.!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! Caz...thats not good...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not saying what I think...devil.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Have to say not much better with daughter....Three rooms my daughter has left her mark.....her mess..devil.gifdevil.gifmad.gifmad.gif

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

suee wrote:

caz63']i,m abit annoyed at the mo,after all the hard work that was put in all the decorating and geting my home looking nice a week later him is starting to dump all his junk everywhere again,AHHHHH MEN AND THERE JUNK.!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH! Caz...thats not good...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...not saying what I think...devil.gif

devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Take all his stuff and throw it outside, that will teach him, roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

My niece does the same thing, it always looks messy in here.  Her mom let her do what she wanted and she won't change for me.  Always some excuse - tired from school and work, sore back, too much homework, etc.  If I say I am sore she says well that's not my problem is it. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Her cow of a mother is in town this week and I am having to keep my mouth shut.  She is running around town telling everyone how horrible I am and the I am acting like I am Jennifer's mom.  Hmmmm, who abandoned their daughter last summer and took off for a crazy man and left her with no where to go.  Who made sure Jennifer finally had food to eat, clothes, school supplies, paid orthodontist bills, etc. etc.  Certainly not her!!!  I will be so glad when this week is over and she leaves town again.  Not one word of thanks either for looking after Jennifer either!  And the cow has not given me any money towards raising her and would write on Facebook how her and her man were eating prime rib or lobster for dinner, meanwhile her daughter was eating no-name macaroni and cheese because we had no money for anything else.  Now I am getting government benefits and got the child support tranferred over from my brother so we are doing good financially.  Horrible, horrible unfit mother who neglected her daughter for years and abandoned her!!!!   mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This week has been and will be stressful!!  Thanks for letting me vent!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

was a struggle to get kids out of bed, oldest one i mean, silas was up and dressed at 7.30, and he doesnt has to leave till 8.45. the other 2??? omg!
and argument with lena again, yesterday. bout...... school!! yeah!! again....mad.gif
i get it she wanna go to other school, cause this one let her down so often while she got picked on and bullied in class. but now she wants to go to this art-school. dont get me wrong, she can be what ever she wants to be. but i got this feeling, she don know what she's talking bout. and that school is 30 minutes from here, not that far i know, but means she has to go by bus or train, and will have to get up at 6??? how is she ever gonna get there in time??? cause 1 minute late, means bus is gone!! she doesnt seem to realize?! and also means home much later at evenings, like 6pm. 
and  i would say: just let her try, she'll found out soon enough. but this school means not only paying 200 euros for books and stuff (like we do now) but another amount for the material she 'll be needing. and i'm not gonna pay that much, if i'm not sure she'll go through with it.
Oh no Barbara!  I was wondering the other day how your daughter was doing and if the other girls were still being mean to her.  Things have calmed down a bit with the mean girls here, but now their mothers are giving me dirty looks and we have done nothing!!!  I think Zhivvy had a good idea, see if she can take a tour or the school or try it for a day to see how she likes it.   If she is artistic it might be a great place for her to go, as long as she realizes that she will be gone early and back late.  Good luck Barbara, (((((HUGS))))).

Oh dear... men and children... don't have either of them, sometimes it's nice to live alone. To be responsible only about myself, I make and clean my own mess and do all the decision alone and I don't have to worry about anyone else... but it's sometimes very lonely too!! But I guess I'm pretty used to this already...

Hugs for everyone who are having difficulties or big decisions to make in your families... I really appreciate how you love and take care of your families!! It's so lovely to see it!! ♥

Thanks Kert!!! Once Sunday comes I can relax!!!!
You have absolutely deserved itsmile.gifsmile.gif

Feeling crabby because of some things going on the home front.
Sorry to hear that. : ( 

I'm in a good mood because it's fun-time visiting family and U2. Will be a blast!! See ya later folks!smile.gif Love, love.

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  Feeling crabby because of some things going on the home front.

Sorry to hear that. : ( 

I'm in a good mood because it's fun-time visiting family and U2. Will be a blast!! See ya later folks!smile.gif Love, love.

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Mood , well I'd love to come on here and say that im absolutely thrilled and happy with things at the moment , but the only thing that is keeping me going is my faith and U2 as for the rest I feel like im falling apart with stress so my mood is anxious as to when this too shall pass..

What?! No one is having moods!!!!!

I'm in the mood to bitch about no one replying in the mood thread!!eyes.gif

My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Lol illum , My mood is happy but kinda miss everyone on here but have been pretty busy lately , waiting for a good holiday , so I can relax and enjoy a glass of wine and have nice music playing and the rest can go on lol I believe..

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Wow illum....and your cat seems so nice on your avatar. haha Okay....I'm in an accomplished mood, because I had to catch up clean my house today and pull weeds in the front yard. Because I've been kicking back watching Glastonbury all weekend!!

My mood is tired, not a mood , I know lol but im also content for the time being :o)

i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

caz63-((HUGS))

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

caz63']i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

caz63-((HUGS))

thank you,x