Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name='caz63 wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

caz63']i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

caz63-((HUGS))

thank you,x

You're welcome.

i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x

Oh I really feel for you , I love my mum heaps, dont know what I'd do without her.....

Hugs caz xxxx oooo

She will live again

Acts 24;15

John 5;28,29

2 Timothy 2;18

Revelations 20;5

Sorry Baja , just had to post some comforting wordsohwell.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Just seen thread about the cat at the vets.... then read this, sorry I just started laughing laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

123love']My mood is tired and I wish it was from a kiss concert , illum lol and my dog is not impressed with me cause im out of bed and he's wanting to sleep, wish he could be more understanding , he's really clingy but I love my friend

I hear ya because my cat bit me this morning for petting her (she's moody),but I still love her even though she has a temper LOL!!

Just seen thread about the cat at the vets.... then read this, sorry I just started laughing laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Illum's cat is a little laura!roll.gif

I'm in a good mood as you can see. I'm being a post whore!! But I need to go pay some bills!

Right now I feel a bit envious of others as a result of personal issues going on.
Hope things are OK! You know sometimes I sit back and watch the world go by, seeing what some people have in their life and I don't mean in material things.... and wish life was very different and complete.... make whole or perfect in my little bubble... MY mood ....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.ohwell.gif

i,m sad today,tomorrow (fri july 1st) my mum would have been 81 if she had still been here,i miss her loads,R.I.P.  mum,love you loads.x
 So sorry you are feeling like this. Sorry, but remember all the things you did together . No one can take that away from you. {{{{{{ hugs }}}}}}, coming your way, from me.

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']  Right now I feel a bit envious of others as a result of personal issues going on.

Hope things are OK! You know sometimes I sit back and watch the world go by, seeing what some people have in their life and I don't mean in material things.... and wish life was very different and complete.... make whole or perfect in my little bubble... MY mood ....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.ohwell.gif

I hear ya because I have a wish life too!!

(((((hugs))))) for Caz... your zootop friends are thinking of you today!

Feeling a bit annoyed because I  just got done speaking with a very RUDE telemarketer who began to throw insults at my family when I told her I didn't know about her product.

thank you for all your comments and hugs,they meant so much,xx it,s been a hard day but i,ve got through it.smile.gif

(((((hugs))))) for Caz... your zootop friends are thinking of you today!

One more ((((hug)))) for you Caz

I'm broken and dragging. my system is down, no music either....tired.gif

it's worse than cloverfieldlaugh.gif

Am feeling lonesome in the zoo, seems more often than not that I'm rooting around here all on my tod-somecry.gif

booooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo

I'm here and I'll even help you with your Pimms and Fish and chips..laugh.gif

Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!

Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!
Sorry this made me laugh so much..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!

Sorry this made me laugh so much..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOL

suee wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling accomplished because I just got done with taking the dogs to the groomers to get their toenails trimmed which turned into quite the adventure LOL!!

Sorry this made me laugh so much..
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOL

Wish someone would take me to the groomers, get my toenails trimmed....laugh.gif

lol ^

I'll do it for you suee lol

My mood is happy but its hard to behave and be good but im trying to be a better woman..Well behaved I mean..

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Sorry this made me laugh so much..
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

LOL

Wish someone would take me to the groomers, get my toenails trimmed....laugh.gif

No problem because it's always am adventure with my family's miniature doxies (wiener dogs) LOL!!

Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Can't get over what just seen and the music still in my head..

Such thoughts of happiness and joy.

These four guys have so much love inside them.

Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Cool, I'm glad you had a great time!!  As a result of the four guys have so much love inside them, I was wondering if this had something to do with me feeling, Electric (if that can be a considered a mood) after the show!!!

suee']Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Cool, I'm glad you had a great time!!  As a result of the four guys have so much love inside them, I was wondering if this had something to do with me feeling, Electric (if that can be a considered a mood) after the show!!!

Must admit couldn't go to sleep after the show...but needed too. Just had to write a blog, and next show on Tuesday evening/ Wednesday morning, not sure of time yet...must get early night to bed this evening.tired.gif For the little sleep I have had.......ohwell.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

suee']Just seen show tonight.....AMAZING.

Must admit couldn't go to sleep after the show...but needed too. Just had to write a blog, and next show on Tuesday evening/ Wednesday morning, not sure of time yet...must get early night to bed this evening.tired.gif For the little sleep I have had.......ohwell.gif

You are so lucky to be able to see U2 again!!  As for my current mood, I'm worried/frustrated about a few things going on the home-front.