Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Sorry to hear that Ilum.Hope it gets better soon. My mood is busy or anxious. So much to do round here. I'd better go make lists!

Cranky!!!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif Had only less than hour sleep last night!! Fell asleep around 6am and then I had to woke up for work!

Also very good mood and happy for my friend - she heard today that she got in to the universitysmile.gif

Good & relieved and accomplished!! I got so much stuff done today! My sister called me and asked me to be the godmother of the new baby that's coming AND! I finally made a big decision I've been fretting over! And my room is clean and I feel like a human again. :) and one of my favorite coworkers is finally back from vacation! Today was full of surprises.

I'm also trying to stay calm because I've getting SUPER excited about U2! I should not watch 360 videos on youtube. It's not good for my heart. I go nuts.

Frustrated , I wish my daughter would get her medication , she needs it , its wearing me out and her boyfriend :o( *cries*

I burned my hand on the BBQ tonight and there is a nerve that is raw!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew one finger could hurt so much? Actually I can because I once cut off my index finger with a hatchet on a canoe trip and they had to reattach it in surgery and forgot to give me any meds for when the freezing wore off and THAT was agony. This is near agony. I seared the pad of the middle finger on my left/dominant hand. I write for a living. Work may be challenging for few days.

And some guy's truck just erupted in fire in the town's main intersection. Not sure why but it is no more.

Hopefully that is all the burning for a while!

Weather is amazing. I took the dogs swimming after work and let them tow me around the lake. A soccer game with friends ... other than my hand, things are great.

I burned my hand on the BBQ tonight and there is a nerve that is raw!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew one finger could hurt so much? Actually I can because I once cut off my index finger with a hatchet on a canoe trip and they had to reattach it in surgery and forgot to give me any meds for when the freezing wore off and THAT was agony. This is near agony. I seared the pad of the middle finger on my left/dominant hand. I write for a living. Work may be challenging for few days.

And some guy's truck just erupted in fire in the town's main intersection. Not sure why but it is no more.

Weather is amazing. I took the dogs swimming after work and let them tow me around the lake. A soccer game with friends ... other than my hand, things are great.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hope you are feeling better....not something to read while having breakfast.... take care....

I miss the Claw already.
I was thinking last night,  how all these shows are coming close to a end....and felt very sad and even started to cry.eyes.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

birdsong']I miss the Claw already.

I was thinking last night,  how all these shows are coming close to a end....and felt very sad and even started to cry.eyes.gif

I know exactly what you mean! This has been the most amazing tour and will be sad to see it end. frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Just watched "One tree hill" again and started to cry...... think I'm feeling low... What the outside world see is not what is going on inside...

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

suee wrote:

birdsong']I miss the Claw already.

I was thinking last night,  how all these shows are coming close to a end....and felt very sad and even started to cry.
eyes.gif

I know exactly what you mean! This has been the most amazing tour and will be sad to see it end. frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifJust saw the claw for the first time a few hours ago and it's beautiful.

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

suee']I was thinking last night,  how all these shows are coming close to a end....and felt very sad and even started to cry.
eyes.gif

I know exactly what you mean! This has been the most amazing tour and will be sad to see it end. 
frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifJust saw the claw for the first time a few hours ago and it's beautiful.

I agree with everyone because I would've loved to have seen U2 multiple times during the tour.  In fact, I envy anyone who was simply at the right time and place and met the band during the 360 Tour.

Don't fight with you body

Don't fight with your words

Fight with your mind

Be conscious of your being...

Where is this coming from???

Holy hell!!!roll.gif

Thank God i have a sense of humor !happy.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

scout6']I burned my hand on the BBQ tonight and there is a nerve that is raw!!!!!!!!!!! Who knew one finger could hurt so much? Actually I can because I once cut off my index finger with a hatchet on a canoe trip and they had to reattach it in surgery and forgot to give me any meds for when the freezing wore off and THAT was agony. This is near agony. I seared the pad of the middle finger on my left/dominant hand. I write for a living. Work may be challenging for few days.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hope you are feeling better....not something to read while having breakfast.... take care....

i MUST be Canadian, too !!!

Mood mmmm I've had three hours sleep, shower, been to shops..( got paper, milk and few bits ) and been round with hoover.smile.gif

Daughter about 8/9 hours sleep...and so far moaned about feeling cold, nothing to do, what can she eat, nothing to wear and so many things......mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I am in an odd mood - maybe tiredness but thankfully have good friends to get me out of it!

due to a situation on the home-front.

Hope things sort themselves out for you.

I'm feeling good, for someone who's only had 3ish hours sleep.... and no resting my eyes!smile.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']due to a situation on the home-front.

Hope things sort themselves out for you.

Thanks!!

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

suee']I was thinking last night,  how all these shows are coming close to a end....and felt very sad and even started to cry.
eyes.gif

I know exactly what you mean! This has been the most amazing tour and will be sad to see it end. 
frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gifJust saw the claw for the first time a few hours ago and it's beautiful.

It is really good to know others feel the same way. I have cried, too, and wondered if I am a little too involved. So good to have company.  Last night for Montreal 2 Live Audio, even Bono said he felt sad.