Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Feeling frumpy and grumpy!

hey good looking , hope this cheers you up !! long time we havn't caught up , so apart from frumpy and grumpy , I hope your healthy and well ((((oooo)))) :o)

Hi 123 long time no chat. I think my grumpy frumpiness is a state of being these days!! I'm not too bad thanx, how bout you, how are things over there?

Things are ok , but always could be better lol , Im healthy for the moment which is good , and its cold over here we're in winter :o( cold does not love me , I prefer snow than chills lol

Glad you are feeling better(er) 123, it's the height of summer here (apparently) but not very warm where I am, have the heating on today.  It's been odd here this year, it's like really hot for 2 days then turns really cold and rainy for weeks. I like it hot, I'm not built for the cold!

Feeling accomplished because 3/4's of my to do list is done!!

Well Done.thumbsup.gif

Tired and grumpy , and uncomfortable , I have an extremely saw throat :o(

But happy got the bills paid :o)

OUCH, I hate having sour throats because every time you swallow anything it feels as if you're swallowing hot coals.

Take care, hope your feeling better soon.smile.gif

Feeling accomplished as a result of getting my to-do list and meeting up with a friend for dinner.

Good feelings AH! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

I'm in a TFI Friday mood, as I am every Friday!

well done illumn.clap.gif

well done illumn.clap.gif

Thanks and I also managed to p*ss off an annoying family member (who's uptight about alcohol) while I was at it LOL!!

Tired , wants more sleep , but want to stay here as well and look at the interesting forums , :o/ Yeah im clock work lol

((((HUGS)))) for everyone who is feeling down. I have so much to do and keep getting sidetracked, ugh. I think my suitcase might be overweight and I packed really light. Will have to cram more into my carry on. I am feeling excited, nervous and stressed!!!!!!!! A few more hours and I will be on my way!!!!!!

It's Saturday and feeling.....well I wish something really nice would happen, and had something really exciting to look forward too! Sorry it's a bit  "ME" eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Happy because my daughter is finally sorting out the stuff in her room , with me doing of course but at least I dont have to look at all the mess bc it will mostly be gone :o)

And Im getting a little better :o) so it all good

And my daughters has agreed to stay here a while so at least I can sleep a little more peacefully , well kinda :o/

It's Saturday and feeling.....well I wish something really nice would happen, and had something really exciting to look forward too! Sorry it's a bit  "ME" eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
  I hear ya because I see all the exciting things happen to others (due to luck) and cannot help,but wonder when will it be my turn. ((HUGS))