Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

mixed moods: today's the start of my week off. gonna relax a bit and then lots of stuff to do. happy cause lena is having so much fun in mallorca with my mam and aunt. sad cause her cat (the one that got missing while we were at zhiv's place) is getting worse now. he was diagnozed with lymfoma 2 days before the poor girl left on holiday. but he was feeling rather well, inspite of his very swollen abdomen. he was still eating, drinking. and i managed to give him his medicine (to get rid of the fluids in his abdomen) with some minced meat. but since 4 days he's not eating anymore. wont take the medicine. so i'm afraid he's either gonna dy while she's still on holiday, or else right after she gets back home. both options are too sad.

i'm trying to type this while our new, young kitten is attacking the keyboard. she gets obseesed with the rmao-smiley on the screen.roll.gif
yes we have a new kitten for a week now, lena doesnt know bout her. hope Whizzy can brighten up this house when poor Jafar dies.

There's great swimming in sinkholes !  I'm thoroughly enjoying the weather !happy.gif

Work is getting real! learning alot! eek.gif I'm  wide awake and grounded !laugh.gifwink02.gif

Thinking of you all !happy.gif

My current mood is relieved after recovering from a migraine headache.

I get those too.  It's such a awful thing.....but great that you are feeling better.

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is relieved after recovering from a migraine headache.

I get those too.  It's such a awful thing.....but great that you are feeling better.

Thanks because they always hit ya when you have tons to do so it really messes-up your day!!

My mood is getting better, cause my holiday is getting closer!!banana.gif

Oh no, migraine must be awful!! Hopefully you don't get it very often, Illum and Sunflower!

Barbara, Sorry to hear poor little Jafar is getting worsefrown.gif  it was so good to hear how he got back home earlier... Hopefully he is not in pain. And hopefully a new little kitten will brighten up Lena!smile.gif

To sceptics , some people care , some dont and they dont last very long '' happy'', some angels care and some became devils so they know their time is short.

Im in a correcting mood sorry am tired....

I'm kind of bummed because I found out my martini-class was canceled,but this could be a blessing in disguise because there are other classes/events which aren't as expensive going on.

thanx kert, yes we were all so happy when he got back home and seemed to be skinny but okay. vet says his illness was not caused by that adventure (cause its what hans wanted to know) but it might have speed up the proces. i cleaned him with some wet tissues today, cause he isnt able to wash himself anymore. his fur was getting dirty and messy, especially round the face, cause his eyes are a little infected and teary. i don think he's in pain, he sleeps a lot, but is still able to walk down the stairs. guess he woldnt do it when he was in pain? its always sad when pets get sick and die, but guess its life. and i hope he feels the love and tlc in his last few weeks.

hope Jafar's last days are peaceful.....  and how sweet to have a new kitty for when Lena comes home....  nothing cuter than a kitty.  smile.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70'] My current mood is relieved after recovering from a migraine headache.

Thanks because they always hit ya when you have tons to do so it really messes-up your day!!

Hi Kerttuli and Illum....... I know!  It really does mess everything up.  I had a bunch of them in the Spring but luckily I've been ok lately.  The worst was when one lasted for 5 days. And I was on meds back then for them too!

Barbara, sorry to hear about Jafar.  I lost a very special kitty in December.   His name was Mikey and was 16 yrs old..  He was more like a little furry person than a cat.  It's still really hard at times so I can sympathize with you. 

@sunflower: wow, 16?! i hope our kitten and our other cat, sheba, get to that age (and my 3 dogs too, please?). but even when they get that old, its still too soon, isnt it? the only thing we can do is remember the good times and joy they brought us. and tell ourselves atleast we gave them a good life. and love and proper care. we've lost quite some pets so far, but they felt loved and thats the most important to us.

on another note: just came back from vet (again) cause our bullie Kobe has hurt his eye. there's a tear in the cornea, probably cause he played too rough with the other 2. we have to put a gel in it 3 times a day. and go back to vet on friday, might need some surgery. good thing we went so soon, cause otherwise it could have been lost. 

Barbara, how many animals do you have...??? 2 or 3 dogs and 2 cats and...?

It must be very sad to let the pets go when they get old and sick... making a decicion to euthanize a pet must be very difficult, if it comes to that.frown.gif They are like family members after all!

lol, kert: 3 dogs and 3 cats (you can see all the dogs and one cat, sheba, on my profile-background) i have pics from, jafar, but not so much, cause he was always so shy. i did post some here awhile back and on FB. we also have a rabit and 2 guineapigs. and ducks and chickens. what can i say?? we love animals.

I saw the pic of Jafar on Fb, which you posted when he had just came back home. I knew you have lots of animals but i didn't realise there are so many! A rabit, guineapigs, ducks and chickens too?? Wow, That's lovely! I bet there is a lot of life and action in your home all the timesmile.gifsmile.gif I love animals too, I hope I could get a puppy some day!

[quote name='suee wrote:

Anjana']lonely
frown.gif

Are I'm here, xxx

hello happy.gif(((hugs Sue))) xx

Feeling a little irritated because I heard the old fashioned statement of "a woman is only as good as she looks" being thrown at me.  I felt annoyed because it's 2011, not 1932 for crying out load and those who preach that sexist crap should go home home & shove it!!

mad.gif

I saw the pic of Jafar on Fb, which you posted when he had just came back home. I knew you have lots of animals but i didn't realise there are so many! A rabit, guineapigs, ducks and chickens too?? Wow, That's lovely! I bet there is a lot of life and action in your home all the timesmile.gifsmile.gif I love animals too, I hope I could get a puppy some day!

i think i forgot to mention fishtanks, pigeons and birds, didnt i? yep, lots of action. i'm just glad the feathered ones stay outside in garden, lol!

Mood... beautiful day

u2 friend sent me in post sounds of happiness:D xxbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif