Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Mood... beautiful day

u2 friend sent me in post sounds of happiness:D xxbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

kerttuli']I saw the pic of Jafar on Fb, which you posted when he had just came back home. I knew you have lots of animals but i didn't realise there are so many! A rabit, guineapigs, ducks and chickens too?? Wow, That's lovely! I bet there is a lot of life and action in your home all the time
smile.gifsmile.gif
 I love animals too, I hope I could get a puppy some day!

i think i forgot to mention fishtanks, pigeons and birds, didnt i? yep, lots of action. i'm just glad the feathered ones stay outside in garden, lol!

The famous birdhouse, of course!smile.gifsmile.gif

Feeling accomplished as a result of getting my to-do list done which included me doing a yoga-work-out and learning another chapter of a pc program.

Its Wednesday,its the peak of the week and its downhill all the way into weekend oblivion! Rockin! roll.gif

Just watching the 10 0'clock news, tears in my eyes, children, with little life left in their eyes...how can this STILL be going on.......and wish so much to help...eyes.gif

Puzzled because I just saw a couple which consisted of the nicest man,but his girlfriend behaved as a snobby,biotch toward everyone around her.

I'm puzzled because I was raised to believe to believe inner-beauty beauty was important, but I guess I was wrong and these situations prove it.

embarassed.gif

Sue, watching news can be so depressing, sometimes it's nothing but disaster...frown.gif

Illum, I'm sure you are gorgeous just the way you arehappy.gif

My mood is tired but so goooooood - only one more day at work left...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

its heartbreaking, sue. just kills you seeing the despair in their eyes, doesnt it? so little we can do.

and don want you to feel lonely, anjan *joining the grouphug!!

and now, here she is: whizzy!
http:P1030464.jpg

P1030501.jpg

with the looks of an angel... till mephisto comes out!

She's cute, lovely green eyes!! Could't believe there is a hidden mephisto-sidesmile.gif

Mood for a holiday..

''Take me away a million miles away''

Feeling trapped and restless due to a situation on the home- front.
Hopefully it gets sorted illum xx

Me im slowly getting better and in a good mood had nice dreams lol which does affect my mood when I wake up , although the truth is we mus'nt pay too much attention to them..

smile.gif

Feeling fabulous, still on a high from my week in NYC! Meeting Bono, seeing the Edge, meeting Dallas, the concert, my wonderful friends old and new, the Jersey boys, shopping, sightseeing, my birthday surprises!! The best time ever!!!!!!

Feeling fabulous, still on a high from my week in NYC! Meeting Bono, seeing the Edge, meeting Dallas, the concert, my wonderful friends old and new, the Jersey boys, shopping, sightseeing, my birthday surprises!! The best time ever!!!!!!

omg patti! what an adventure! what a week! i'm really happy for you and the other zootops-friends. bet you can all live on that memory for quite some time! 

Oh yes Barbara, had a great time with the girls! See my profile pic? That is the one I took of Bono. There is the larger one on the countdown thread, plus one of me and Dallas.

Adventurous after getting out and trying a couple new things.  The new things I tried include a restaurant called "Cyrus OLeary's" (their quiche is awesome),visited a new co-op in the downtown area and the new public market.

Links:

Cyrus Oleary's

http://www.cyrusolearys.com/

Spokane Co op

http://www.mainmarket.coop/

Spokane Public Market

http://spokanepublicmarket.org/

So cool Patti!!! I'm so happy for you!smile.gif You so "deserved" it all after all what's happened.

My mood is very happy! Had a very nice day with my friends. Lots of sun, food, sauna, coctails, red wine, food again, coctails again, good conversations, a cute puppy entertaining us....

also very, very sad and upset because of what happened in Norway. World is a crazy place...frown.gif

i'm in lena's room, who'll be back tomorrow, sitting on her bed with her cat. we were all hoping he would get to live till tomorrow, so he would see her one more time and hear her voice. looked like it was gonna happen. till 3 days ago he was still able to walk and climb downstairs. then he got much worse. he's so thin, he hasnt eaten well for more than  a week so no energy. i do know one thing: this will never happen again! cause with our other pets, as soon as we knew nothing could be done to help them get better, we took the decision to let them go. with help from veterinary. this time we dditn, cause we didnt wanna let him put to sleep right before lena left on holiday, seemed so cruel. thought he would make it couple more weeks. he was taking his medicin very well first 5 days, the meds that would help him and keep him alive for another 5 to 6 months (according the vet).

then 3 days ago, my hope started fading. he stopped taking medicin before, then i found something he still loved to eat, the jely thing on top of the cans catfood? its mellow, easy to swallow, so he started eating again, and i could hide his medicins in there again. but last wednesday, he refused to eat again. didnt drink either. and nothing i did could make him try.
i wanted to go to vet, but he could still walk and come to us. and he looked comfortable, not in pain. so we kept hoping he would make it till monday, and see her, hear her before he died.
so i checked on him every 2 hours, set the alarm at night to do so. and now looks like he wont see her anymore after all.

Barbara - you all have all the sympathy we have here in the Morgan house. I can feel your pain. So hard and at a time when Lena is not there.

The loss of a pet is awful, I truely believe that they are a member of the family.
Love and hugs xxxxxxxxx

Oh no, sorry to hear that Barbara. Hugs to you and your family!!!

It's so touching to hear how you have taken care of him and made everything possible to make him feel better. He has been a lucky cat, getting to live in your loving family.

thanx girls. it feels nice to share and so glad you understand how this feels.

Barbara just read about your cat I'm so sorry, but it sounds you have done all that you can...so sad, when is it your daughter comes home, and does she know anything? The kitten looks sweet, but bet gets up to all sorts of things... plenty of fun and games...laugh.gif

Sorry about your cat barb ,I hate the thought of losing a pet..

Im in a good but tired mood bc I've been up late with my daughters ocd so today its rest and radio and besides im still sick :o( so I can rest