Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Barbara1-I'm so sorry about your cat.  ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm feeling relieved after finishing my work shift where I was handing out samples of nutrition bars and energy drinks!!

Babs, did Lena make it to get home to see Jafar??frown.gif

My mood is great! I'm leaving off to Greece tomorrow!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif so I'm going to have lots of delicious greek food (feta salad!!! ♥), Mythos, red wine, and of course the sun and sea!!!

hi girls, jafar died last night, he was stil alive, breathing slow but regulary round 1am. i went to bed and set the alarm at 4am, got up and found him death. looking very peaceful and relaxed. so i felt relieved, just sad he didnt get to see lena anymore.

i did tell her on fb yesterday he wasnt well, so she did  expect the worse. she is very happy with the new kitten, so it cheered her upsmile.gif

hi girls, jafar died last night, he was stil alive, breathing slow but regulary round 1am. i went to bed and set the alarm at 4am, got up and found him death. looking very peaceful and relaxed. so i felt relieved, just sad he didnt get to see lena anymore.
i did tell her on fb yesterday he wasnt well, so she did  expect the worse. she is very happy with the new kitten, so it cheered her upsmile.gif

Barbara1-I'm so sorry about Jafar

((HUGS))

Barbara 1---I'm very very sorry to hear about Jafar.  It's so sad.  I'm sending you hugs....

Illumin...---how are you today?

Where in greece are you off to Kert? I love greece and the food - and good looking men too lol!!!!

And I have told you before Barbara but will say it again - that love and hugs are for you and your family over jafar - and because I love you all so much anyway xxxx

thanx zhiv, love you so much too {{}} and thanx for your support sunflower and illum. i'm so glad we decided to get a new kitty before jafar died, it really helps when you can cuddle and play with her. she's so playful and found of kids, she was very friendly with lena's fanclub that was here allday to welcome her back (some little boys from neighbourhood)

So sorry Barbara about Jafar...and many {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} for you and your family...How's little one been?

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Barbara 1---I'm very very sorry to hear about Jafar.  It's so sad.  I'm sending you hugs....

Sun flower-I'm doing much better while keeping myself busy as a result of  learning the Excel computer program and going out with a former bf from college.

So sorry Barbara about Jafar...and many {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} for you and your family...How's little one been?

roll.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Barbara 1---I'm very very sorry to hear about Jafar.  It's so sad.  I'm sending you hugs....

Sun flower-I'm doing much better while keeping myself busy as a result of  learning the Excel computer program and going out with a former bf from college.

smile.gif Hi Illumin....that's good to hear.  I know close to nothing about Excel- I've rarely used it so I never remember the little that I learned.

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']Barbara 1---I'm very very sorry to hear about Jafar.  It's so sad.  I'm sending you hugs....

smile.gif Hi Illumin....that's good to hear.  I know close to nothing about Excel- I've rarely used it so I never remember the little that I learned. I have to say one thing it's tricky to learn,but it will be worth it when I score a better job.  I also figured out it may be a good idea to begin dating younger men because they're the only ones who seem to be asking.  I'd better stop talking about making myself smarter and going out with younger men before I send Adam Clayton into a stroke LOL (just kidding)!!

roll.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70']Sun flower-I'm doing much better while keeping myself busy as a result of  learning the Excel computer program and going out with a former bf from college.

smile.gif

Hi Illumin....that's good to hear.  I know close to nothing about Excel- I've rarely used it so I never remember the little that I learned.
I have to say one thing it's tricky to learn,but it will be worth it when I score a better job.  I also figured out it may be a good idea to begin dating younger men because they're the only ones who seem to be asking.  I'd better stop talking about making myself smarter and going out with younger men before I send Adam Clayton into a stroke LOL (just kidding)!!

roll.gif

LOL!

I was going to say that I thought it was a little tricky too.  I had to know some of Excel to pass a test for a job.  That really stressed me out.  I didn't do that well in the Excel part because there were some advanced questions and I was like, HUH?? ! But I passed everything else just fine, thank goodness.  I hope it gets you the job you want!  Good luck!

I'm in a stuff my face with a lot of food and plentiful vino moodhappy.gif

I'm in a stuff my face with a lot of food and plentiful vino moodhappy.gif

mmmmm, i know that mood anjana! but i've been working hard all afternoon, shoveling soil and stones into a wheelbarrow. so i'm allowed to stuff my face and drink some nice malibu!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']I'm in a stuff my face with a lot of food and plentiful vino mood
happy.gif

mmmmm, i know that mood anjana! but i've been working hard all afternoon, shoveling soil and stones into a wheelbarrow. so i'm allowed to stuff my face and drink some nice malibu!!

definitely Barbara you need to replenish your strength chomp chompwink.gif

(hello hello btwhappy.gif)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']I'm in a stuff my face with a lot of food and plentiful vino mood
happy.gif

definitely Barbara you need to replenish your strength chomp chompwink.gif

(hello hello btwhappy.gif)

Hello all!!!

I am in a good mood - sleepy as been up and down the Cotswolds all day but was fun!

Hi Zhiv, sounds like a lovely day out (and some sun at last!)

cotswolds? ! sounds great, will you please take us there next time??

and hi, anjana! been a while, i miss you!

I'm feeling accomplished with a side-order of irritated.  I completed my "to-do list",but after dealing with a family member I had to leave the room before saying she's a special-kind of stupid LOL!!

I are really happies at the moment , but must go and make tea for us this morning , so bye bye , see you all later :o)..

I'm excited, nervous, happy, anxious, etc.....

I'm flying to Ireland on Monday for my anniversary!

I can't wait to actually be there but I am soooooo not looking forward to flying. That really scares me. I've flown before but I can't seem to get over it.