Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I'm excited, nervous, happy, anxious, etc.....

I'm flying to Ireland on Monday for my anniversary!

I can't wait to actually be there but I am soooooo not looking forward to flying. That really scares me. I've flown before but I can't seem to get over it.

Congratulations on your anniversary!!  As for my current mood, I'm still feeling accomplished after completing my "to-do list".

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp']

smile.gif

Hi Illumin....that's good to hear.  I know close to nothing about Excel- I've rarely used it so I never remember the little that I learned.

I have to say one thing it's tricky to learn,but it will be worth it when I score a better job.  I also figured out it may be a good idea to begin dating younger men because they're the only ones who seem to be asking.  I'd better stop talking about making myself smarter and going out with younger men before I send Adam Clayton into a stroke LOL (just kidding)!!

roll.gif

LOL!

I was going to say that I thought it was a little tricky too.  I had to know some of Excel to pass a test for a job.  That really stressed me out.  I didn't do that well in the Excel part because there were some advanced questions and I was like, HUH?? ! But I passed everything else just fine, thank goodness.  I hope it gets you the job you want!  Good luck!

roll.gif

[quote name=hestia wrote:

suee]So sorry Barbara about Jafar...and many {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} for you and your family...How's little one been?

roll.gif

I'm not trying to be insensitive, everything is funny to me lately.roll.gif 

[quote name=hestia wrote:

suee]So sorry Barbara about Jafar...and many {{{{{hugs}}}}}}} for you and your family...How's little one been?

roll.gif

I'm not trying to be insensitive, everything is funny to me lately.roll.gif 

I feel faithful and hopeful.

KEEP THE FAITH GUYS DON'T GIVE UP

IT ISN'T OVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP TWEETING AND FAXING IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I do love my daughter even if she is a handful , despite what others could say....

Relaxed and listening to Unforgettable Fire smokin.gifsmile.gif

Enjoying my weekend by watching Linear of anton Corbijn

kewl got the disc watched the movie..

Loving Rattle n Hum :o)..

kewl got the disc watched the movie..

Loving Rattle n Hum :o)..

I just love Corbijn, Because of him I got into studying Photography :)

I hope your okay Hestia ? :o/ xx oo
I'm fine roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Feel a bit sad with the tour being over, has been such a good ride the last couple of years, already miss them.  It's like when your good friends come and stay and you have such good times but then you feel so sad when they leave and go back home!

tired and exhausted. i feel like can sleep for days. took a long nap on couch this afternoon. 

one more earlyshift, and that will be the last one for the next 4 weeks!! but lots of work to be done round this place.
sorry to hear bout your problem, illum.

me too ((((zhivvy)))) , been up with my daughters OCD *sighs*

tired and exhausted. i feel like can sleep for days. took a long nap on couch this afternoon. 
one more earlyshift, and that will be the last one for the next 4 weeks!! but lots of work to be done round this place.
sorry to hear bout your problem, illum.
Thanks Barbara  ((HUGS))

I'm feeling much better as a result of the home situation working itself out even though it did take some time.

in a sunny funny mood

hello anjana! glad to see you so funny and sunny wink.gif"> ijust cleared out the wardrobes in the attic. 3 big bags of clothes will go to the charity-shops....felt some melancholy when i packed my pregnancy-clothes. that time has passed.... kids grow up so fast!

'm a bit nervous this morning, cause we had to take kobe to the vet, one way or another the cat (not the new one!) got her claw in his eye again (i think it was an accident, cause there was no animosity between them right afterwards, i heard this strange noise coming from kitchen on sunday and there he was sitting in his basket with a blinking eye and tiny drops of blood on his muzzle but he didnt look scared of the cat and she was cuddling him right after?)

so i swithced to the disinfecting eyedrops again, but yesterday it looked so bad! a big gap in his eye, even worse than the first one. so called the vet and we had to take him in this morning, and after seeing the eye, the vet decided to keep him in for surgery. poor kobe! we have to pick him up at 2 in the afternoon again...

Hugs for Kobe Barbara!

I am in a good mood as going away on friday but not happy that have to pack!

Barbara1-I'm so sorry about your furbaby ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm feeling very tired and hoping today goes by fast.

Barbara my boy cat keeps getting hit around the eyes too, not sure who's beating him up out there but he comes back with purple swellings which turn into yukky cysts, have had to get them checked out with the vet he's had so many. He likes a good scrap in a playful way but don't think other cats see it that way and wallop him! 

Anyway I digress, I'm in a happy hot (weather wise, not trying to say I'm sexy or anything laugh.gif) mood today

not feeling that hot anymore over here, anjan. weather changed again: rain-rain and more rain.... have to work too, so not in a really happy mood today.