Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Pretty good.... considering the problems of the world.... broken down to greed..etc,....cry.gif

i've got some shouting to do from the mountain.. worth a try! 

I have some weddings to go to, and will be working on paintings,,, for the next month of so..

roll.gif rolling with it......

Happy mood!! Greetings from Greece, Kefalonia (or Cephalonia???)smile.gif! Came home yesterday - ok maybe a bit sad mood 'cause could have stayed there for another week!! It was a beautiful and peaceful small town - no signs of bankruptcy, recession or protests there... pretty weird, tourists just go there for holidays and the country is in a terrible situation...ohwell.gif

I ate maybe kilos of fried cheese and greek yoghurt!!! And drank some wine and mythos too.....smile.gif

Sorry to hear about Jafar, Barbara. ((((HUGGGSSSS)))) Hopefully it's nothing serious with Kobe.

Hugs to everyone who's feeling sad!

And good to hear also of sunny and happy moods!!happy.gif

Sunny and nice summer weather also in Finland, but yes, it was more hot in Greecesmile.gif

Glad you had a good break away Kerti. 

I'm in quite a relaxed mood today

I'm currently feeling accomplished and happy because I completed my "to-do list" and attended church.  I will admit I got a little surprise this morning, I have a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans I got when I was 22 years old, the surprise was they still fit me!!!

Me mood , well I feel like im always tryin to catch up on sleep so I am in a lazy mood , Just want to listen to the radio all day, hopefully hear U2.. :o)

sounds like a great holiday, kert! and yummie food toohappy.gif

i have 3 days off so feeling happy, will be working outside instead tho....
but for now still relaxing on couch with coffee and laptop for a few minutes.was chatting with zhivv half a night, so still a little 'numb' but another cup will help me wake up i hope.
hope everyone is having a good day? 
(thanx for sympathy with our loss my friends. i hope all the other pets will be around for quite some years to come. kobe's eye will be okay, i think, just not looking very handsome at the moment and he seems a litle irritated with it, but he'll just have to bare it for another 10 days. poor dear...)

Im really happy because I just bought myself my first drumkit :D

wow Jen that sounds very coolsmokin.gif

I'm in an ok mood, bit distracted but has been a busy couple of days so am gonna chill in front of the telly tonight and watch the boys on BBC4...which reminds me I'll just go and bump up that thread with the tv listings in case anyone else would like to catch it and have a mini fix for those U2 withdrawal symptomshappy.gif

Sounds good Jenmusic, maybe you should invite your friends to play in your kitchensmile.gif

I had a good day, had a picnic in a nice island in front of Helsinki. Then later some cold ciders on terrace - it's been warm and beautiful summer this far, but looks like the weather is changing next week, so have to enjoy the summer nowsmile.gif

Oh I sooo wish I could watch the Glasto-show too - but no acces to bbc programmes from herefrown.gif have a great night with our boys Anj... and send some withdrawal symptom- medicine to me too!!smile.gif

Cheers Kerti...am sending you medicinal U2 vibes happy.gif

feeling better as a result of finally getting around to watching "Killing Bono" paying a bill and relaxing with a "Mike's Hard Lemonade".

Kewl illum :o) Hope you enjoyed it..

In a laughing mood only cause when I looked im the mirror this morning I looked like I had a fight with a cat in bed or I look like a cave girl back in ancient times hehe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnonqWWSn7ODOpdz9QWDI_LCAaVzsQWNuw4zWMSb1s7TCyufc

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmmm nice

lol anjana , yes you can both hop on board but I cant promise it wont sink :o/ sandwiches will be lovely , and we need plenty of batteries for radio and U2 CD's ;o)

On a good mood!

Went to body combat in the morning, I love it but last time I was on a group exercising lesson was maybe two months ago... Ok I almost lost all the power after first fifteen minutes (after all the cheese and red wine it's no wonder), but still it felt so good!smile.gif 

Watched the movie The Others, a bit scary, even if I have seen it earlier...sick.gifsick.gif

Later going to my friends Birthday party!smile.gif 

You can age gracefully illum :o)

My mood , well sad / tired and feeling really physically weak maybe a little spiritually as well , need to sleep or eat I think

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnonqWWSn7ODOpdz9QWDI_LCAaVzsQWNuw4zWMSb1s7TCyufc

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmmm nice

you could wear he sexy 360°-hat, anjana! no hairtrouble then wink.gif

I'm in a good mood because for the past 4 weeks, I've walked 3 miles everyday, even when I don't feel like it!