Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Sounds good LAWomanthumbsup.gif I've had a lazy summer (and before it I had a lazy spring...ohwell.gif) but I'm going to start walking and exercising again... very soon!!!!

I'm on a sad mood... we've been talking about animals / pets and losing them here... my friend's dog is probably very sick, probably cancer...frown.gif and if it appears to be it, situation is very bad. I spent the day with her.. it must be so difficult to make the desicion to euthanise a pet if it is the only reasonable choice. Make an appointment to a vet and then just count the days and hours...frown.gif I still have a bit of hope that it's a false alarm, but I'm expecting the worst, unfortunately.

I don't know how I could ever take a pet, knowing that I have to lose it someday!!! That's part of life of course... but very very sad...cry.gifcry.gif

I'm not really an animal person. I do like looking at animals and being around them, but don't like owning them. Too much responsibility and heartbreak, like you say. I hope all turns well. smile.gif

Good mood , had a good sleep and was able to give my dog a few good things to build up his immune system :o)*he had the runs* :o(

I'm in a good mood because for the past 4 weeks, I've walked 3 miles everyday, even when I don't feel like it!

That's awesome!!!

As for my current mood, I'm relieved I made it through a rough day at work.

Loving , compassionate , happy , sad and annoyed mood , lol I know sounds all over the place but im not ..

And I love U2 Mood and wish all the best..

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWnonqWWSn7ODOpdz9QWDI_LCAaVzsQWNuw4zWMSb1s7TCyufc

I'm in a relaxed mood today hmmmm nice

you could wear he sexy 360°-hat, anjana! no hairtrouble then roll.gif"><div>I

Feeling tired as a result of doing some volunteer work and dropping off resumes at three places.  The places I dropped the resumes off at include an animal hospital, tanning salon and a health clinic.

it is heartbreaking losing a pet, kert. but when i think bout life without ever having known them, seems 1000 times worse to me. so we take the good with the bad: all the love, loyalty, wet kisses and kuddles we get from them and having to say goodbye in the end. like you said, its all part of life...

it is heartbreaking losing a pet, kert. but when i think bout life without ever having known them, seems 1000 times worse to me. so we take the good with the bad: all the love, loyalty, wet kisses and kuddles we get from them and having to say goodbye in the end. like you said, its all part of life...
  I totally agree because pets teach us so much about love and in my opinion,I believe we will be reunited with our fur kids one day.

Confused , not a mood but it makes me feel annoyed lol , didnt have a really good sleep last night although I slept , woke up disturbed .. I'll be ok lol

Well said Barbara, you're right, that's what I told my friend too - she has had so many good moments, days and years with her dog, and remembering it hopefully makes it a bit easier to say goodbye in the end. 

I'm on excited mood!! My friends wedding is on Saturday... it's going to be a lovely and happy day!! A bit exciting too, but I'm sure everything will go well.smile.gif

Hope you'll sleep better tonight 123!!tired.gif

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hey Illum... my mood is yuck. A cold caught me.

Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.smile.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hey Illum... my mood is yuck. A cold caught me.

Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.smile.gif

Illum I hope things brighten up for you xx

LA Woman , I had the flu too , very horrible , but its almost gone , so if you get a saw throat take Ginger wine at the bottle shop xx smile.gif Take care love..

Im still the same as yesterday though , but I know Im shaking this flu off for good smile.gifThen i'll feel good again ...

Right now, I'm ready to turn into a screaming banshee as a result of some family news I got.

In case you don't know what a banshee is, here's a scene from a show called, "Charmed" where one of the main characters is turned into on.

roll.gif 

I walked on fire ! really ! it was something i'd always wanted to try, and i had the opportunity

roll.gif

lucky I'm Irish !!!happy.gif

today i,m totally stressed,have had a REALLY  bad day at work,when i got home and was walking the dog,he almost ended up fighting with my cat as the cat would,nt move out of his way,i just wanted to scream,i thinl i might have a couple of glasses of wine tonight as not at work till late tomorrow.mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Sit down Caz, close your eyes, breathe, freshen up, get on your pyjamas, try and relax (and pour yourself some vino - medicinal purposes) smile.gif

I'm verrrry tired today and my back aches so think I need to stop and relax

putertired.gif
smiley-sleep027.gif

[quote name='123love wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Ugh, you have my condolences (I-70 hands over some chicken soup)!!

Thank you, I could use some.
smile.gif

Illum I hope things brighten up for you xx

LA Woman , I had the flu too , very horrible , but its almost gone , so if you get a saw throat take Ginger wine at the bottle shop xx smile.gif Take care love..

Im still the same as yesterday though , but I know Im shaking this flu off for good smile.gifThen i'll feel good again ...

Thanks love, I do have a saw throat!laugh.gifsmile.gif You take care too. smile.gif

Sit down Caz, close your eyes, breathe, freshen up, get on your pyjamas, try and relax (and pour yourself some vino - medicinal purposes) smile.gif

thanks anj,have had  a couple of glasses and feel abit better now.x