Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

[quote name=Sunflower1mdp wrote:

U2LAWoman]I've got a whole list of things to do and I don't feel like doing them because most of them involves cleaning. I need a maid! smiley-chores001.gifsmiley-chores003.gifsmiley-chores004.gifsmiley-chores007.gifsmiley-chores008.gifsmiley-chores011.gifsmiley-chores012.gif  coffeebath.gif4u2ap3b.gif

No bread been thrown at me today - yet!!! But she is still an evil Belgian with stinky feet!!!! :))))

had a lovey day visiting beautiful Belgian town - and having a beer - had too lol!!!

Feeling frustrated with a family member who seems to believe the job market is the same as it was 40 years ago when it clearly isn't.

I believe the job market isn't the same because many jobs were outsourced and there's an increase of nepotism along with other forms of prejudice in a lot of industries.

[quote name=U2LAWoman wrote:

Sunflower1mdp wrote:
U2LAWoman]I've got a whole list of things to do and I don't feel like doing them because most of them involves cleaning. I need a maid! smiley-chores001.gifsmiley-chores003.gifsmiley-chores004.gifsmiley-chores007.gifsmiley-chores008.gifsmiley-chores011.gifsmiley-chores012.gif  coffeebath.gif4u2ap3b.gif

Ugh don't remind me, I am trying to master the art of avoidance as i trip over things around the houselaugh.gif

No bread been thrown at me today - yet!!! But she is still an evil Belgian with stinky feet!!!! :))))

had a lovey day visiting beautiful Belgian town - and having a beer - had too lol!!!

Barbara wash your feet woman, I can smell them from hereroll.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']No bread been thrown at me today - yet!!! But she is still an evil Belgian with stinky feet!!!!
:)
)))

Barbara wash your feet woman, I can smell them from hereroll.gifEwe weee.........I can smell them too!! That's why no one has come to the mood thread. sick.gif

you are mistaken! its zhivs bum you guys smell, even her husband admitted to that!

you are mistaken! its zhivs bump you guys smell, even her husband admitted to that!
That is why you kept wanting to feel my bum then is it???????

Feeling grateful because I got through my shift at work and five people from the Red Cross office I volunteer for are going to the areas which will be affected by Hurricane Irene.

hi sue! so am ihappy.gif
And me too - still attached to Barbara!!! not going to leave her!!! ever!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hi sue! so am i
happy.gif

eek.gifeek.gif somebody help me???? please????tongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hi sue! so am i
happy.gif

eek.gifeek.gif somebody help me???? please????tongue.gif

How dare you!!!!! You have been so happy to have me here - you just won't admit your feelings!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

zhiv left....with her lovely family... i have 3 days of vacation left... and as we find out our constructor was in the hospital cause of kneeproblem but promised to start the works on this house soon. not sure how i feel, its a bit like the 'after-concert-back-to-life'-feeling. (and still no real summer!! so far spring was great, summer is a messfrown.gif)

Oh thats not good, try watching a funny video to make you laugh and cheer you up.

Im just on here for a few minutes before my cousin comes over, my mood well I feel tired and cuddly , thats about it , want a cup of tea , but may have to drink wine but might skip it , uuuummmmmmmmmmmm

decisions decisions

Back home and back to reality :(((

Had a great few weeks away and what a great way to end it with Barbara and her family - even with all the teasing and name calling - she is evil you know!!!!!!

roll.gif don fall for that, fellow-zootops, you know how sweet i am!
will miss you, zhiv. but we can chat online again, which is better in one way: no nosey kids/hubs around!! (so much better for sock-stories!wink.gif)

roll.gif don fall for that, fellow-zootops, you know how sweet i am!
will miss you, zhiv. but we can chat online again, which is better in one way: no nosey kids/hubs around!! (so much better for sock-stories!wink.gif)
I know - we had no time alone for hair raising stories!!! And when we were the bedroom window was opened and no idea who was listening!!!! 

And yes of course you are sweet - who else would be so lovely as to call me boobzilla, tell me i have fat feet and a huge ass, have hair the same colour as your dog, that i smell, am a compulsive liar, and want to do strange things to my bum!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

and all that was said with soo much lovecute.gif

and btw: yes the open window was a bummer....

and all that was said with soo much lovecute.gif

and btw: yes the open window was a bummer....

well you must love me soooooo much then!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

And yes - they should have shut that window - i had so many tales to tell!! but instead we just get told off by your children that we were being too noisy lol!