Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

roll.gifloving the madness

me too!!!! can't have too much madness in the Zoo! 

My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!roll.gif I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.

I feel numb today, did you gals spike my drinks last night?? tongue02.gif

Feel ok, yawny, could do with more sleep but my whole sleep clock is off at the mo, going to bed like 2am, waking up at 5am then going back to bed and getting up late morning feeling groggy. So told myself to get my arse out of bed early so I get tired earlier and get some normal sleeping hours back!

feel a bit impatient cause its so hard to get the contractors over here. i know, they are soooo busy, everyone who has any expereince with buidling or renovation warned me. but they cant make me wait forever, can they???

on a happier note, the company who's gonna install new frontdoor and windows is a lot quicker than the rest, they're gonna come for measurements next mondayhappy.gif

My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!roll.gif I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.
Congrats...lots of fun ah!...now in "Atomic Bomb".....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

feel a bit impatient cause its so hard to get the contractors over here. i know, they are soooo busy, everyone who has any expereince with buidling or renovation warned me. but they cant make me wait forever, can they???
on a happier note, the company who's gonna install new frontdoor and windows is a lot quicker than the rest, they're gonna come for measurements next mondayhappy.gif
Would love see picture of your place, with more work done....happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Feeling a little dissapointed over some family matters going(I'll spare the details).

Can I give you a little (((((hug)))))), and hope things get better soon...smile.gif

I'm in a very chilled out mood after a lovely day yesterday. Met Sue in London and we had a great day wandering around with our BTB's

Came home and watched Elbow and Muse at Reading with a bottle of wine...

I'm in a very chilled out mood after a lovely day yesterday. Met Sue in London and we had a great day wandering around with our BTB's

Came home and watched Elbow and Muse at Reading with a bottle of wine...

Sounds a lovely day - spent with a zootop - can only be a fab time! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gif

Feeling a little dissapointed over some family matters going(I'll spare the details).

Hope all gets better for you Illum! smile.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!
roll.gif
I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.

Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! happy.gifhappy.gif

Well.......thank you ladies.......as for me....I'm in a good mood. Had my exercise this morning and ready to go and meet the day!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']My mood is swell.....I'm one post away from, "Atomic Bomb!" I feel accomplished! Can't imagine what you feel like Zhiv, or Barbara.........or anyone with a high post count!!
roll.gif
I would of had more, but when the site changed over 2 years ago. I lost those 400 or so posts!! And I'll never get em back!! haha.

Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gif

Well.......thank you ladies.......as for me....I'm in a good mood. Had my exercise this morning and ready to go and meet the day!

Have a great day!!! I am doing my best to get to 40000 but I don't think I will change names - and then I may cry lol!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']Yeah atomic Bomb - Well done!!!!! 
happy.gifhappy.gif

Have a great day!!! I am doing my best to get to 40000 but I don't think I will change names - and then I may cry lol!

Thanks Zhiv...how long you've been in Discotheque?! Are you getting tired of the dancing!?

I think we need a thread called '40'wink.gif devoted entirely to getting our Zhiv to the next milestone, the only thing is if it doesn't change people may start throwing stuff at us LOL...surely this time it will change, surely surely surely! I wonder what the next level wll be...Magnificent?

I think we need a thread called '40'wink.gif devoted entirely to getting our Zhiv to the next milestone, the only thing is if it doesn't change people may start throwing stuff at us LOL...surely this time it will change, surely surely surely! I wonder what the next level wll be...Magnificent?

Magnificent could be good - goes well with my magnificent big fat ass which Barbara keeps telling me I have lol!

She loves ya really cos Only love can leave such a re-markwink.gif (cheesy peasylaugh.gif)

Your current level name should be called 'How Long' instead of discoteque!

illumination70']Feeling a little dissapointed over some family matters going(I'll spare the details).

Hope all gets better for you Illum! smile.gifThanks Zhivvy!!!

Your current level name should be called 'How Long' instead of discoteque!

yes, 'how long' or you gonna make false comments bout my feet??tongue.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']Your current level name should be called 'How Long' instead of discoteque!

yes, 'how long' or you gonna make false comments bout my feet??tongue.gifAs long as you make false comments about me smelling like a BBQ, being a total perv, boobzilla and all the other insults!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif