Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

I think we need a thread called '40'wink.gif devoted entirely to getting our Zhiv to the next milestone, the only thing is if it doesn't change people may start throwing stuff at us LOL...surely this time it will change, surely surely surely! I wonder what the next level wll be...Magnificent?
Well.........if you decide to start a thread for Zhiv...I'll be there. I'm sure we can come up with something to get her to the next milestone! Magnificent sounds like a good one!

Feeling accomplished after completing my "to-do list" including doing some volunteering for the Red Cross.
Good for you, because I am still working on mine and my list keeps getting bigger by the minute. frown.gif

My mood , well I had a glass of strong wine on an empty stomach before lunch and now I feel tipsy or merry as you call it. Going to cook about 4 separate dishes , and then after that I may relax , so mood is motivated and tipsy , LOL I better watch out , I have to use a pressure cooker.

Feel sick , feel stoned like a creeper on me :o( took my pills but just waiting for the sickness to leave me.

Feel sick , feel stoned like a creeper on me :o( took my pills but just waiting for the sickness to leave me.

123Love-Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids to feel better soon.

As for my mood, I'm feeling anxious because tomorrow is payday!!!

In an accomplished mood trying to get things done around the house that have been put off for sometime.

my 'baby' had his first day in highschool today. couldnt help feeling a bit sad while driving back home... 

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']Feel sick , feel stoned like a creeper on me
:o
( took my pills but just waiting for the sickness to leave me.

Thanx illum xx , I feel much better now smile.gif My mood , well relaxed but sad but I'll be ok ohwell.gif

[quote name='123love wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

123love']Feel sick , feel stoned like a creeper on me
:o
( took my pills but just waiting for the sickness to leave me.

Thanx illum xx , I feel much better now smile.gif My mood , well relaxed but sad but I'll be ok ohwell.gifSad....?? probably has to do with kids...frown.gif I have all lovely children.....but one of em is driving me crazy and sad..so..I know how things can be.ohwell.gif Much love to you, love! It was so much easier when they were little.

take care, 123.

i'm angry! very angry!! after some excavation-companies who didnt reply, or did but didnt show up on the agreed hour, we found one that did come and told us they were gonna take the job and would come on thursday. then they postphoned to today, saturday. so we got up early, me and jona on our free saturday, hans got up early altho he has to work nightshift tonight. the contractor came over too, so he can give instruction according to plan. and now, 3 hours later.... still waiting. they don pick up phone, so hans drove over to the adress where the lady told him her husband left very early with his workers. so did he forget bout us all, and went to another adress??? she couldnt reach him either, says his battery probably dead...
i'm starting to hate reconstructions and constructerworkers! i just wanna get on with this rebuilding, please??? cant you just cooperate???

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

123love wrote:

illumination70']

Thanx illum xx , I feel much better now
smile.gif
 My mood , well relaxed but sad but I'll be ok
ohwell.gifSad....?? probably has to do with kids...frown.gif I have all lovely children.....but one of em is driving me crazy and sad..so..I know how things can be.ohwell.gif Much love to you, love! It was so much easier when they were little.

You are so right...when one of mine was little things so lovely...now in her teens....times can be so bad at times....eyes.gif

take care, 123.
i'm angry! very angry!! after some excavation-companies who didnt reply, or did but didnt show up on the agreed hour, we found one that did come and told us they were gonna take the job and would come on thursday. then they postphoned to today, saturday. so we got up early, me and jona on our free saturday, hans got up early altho he has to work nightshift tonight. the contractor came over too, so he can give instruction according to plan. and now, 3 hours later.... still waiting. they don pick up phone, so hans drove over to the adress where the lady told him her husband left very early with his workers. so did he forget bout us all, and went to another adress??? she couldnt reach him either, says his battery probably dead...
i'm starting to hate reconstructions and constructerworkers! i just wanna get on with this rebuilding, please??? cant you just cooperate???
You have had some real problems with workers....frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Sounds so very disorganized Barbara , hope it all works out for you ohwell.gif

I in a  * Romeo'' Romeo , where ar't thy Romeo*  mood

obviously Im still looking for Romeo lol , nobody with me yet.frown.gif

Oh Barbara poor poor you, that is horribly frustrating, it happened to us last year when we were doing some renovations, it is so annoying how inconsiderate and unprofessional some companies can be and surprising they think it's ok to operate in such a way. I so hope you can get something sorted and the works done, it's not nice being in that sort of limbo for so long.

consoling2.gif

thanx anjana, that pat on the head was just what i needed.

we tried to call several times since, nothing! hows that for keeping appointments?? and being polite, btw! so i wonder will he call back tonight? when he gets home? we left messages on his voicemail, so he cant ignore. can he??
contractor was hoping on starting the masonry on thursday or so. guess wont happen either now. so all the planning gets messed up like this!mad.gif very unprofessional. guess who's gonna have to wait to get paid, if they do show up?devil.gif

I know exactly what you mean Barbara, the timing of everything has to be changed, it's a nightmare to re-organise. I feel for you. And we had the leaving countless messages on a voicemail and no reply thing too (he claimed eventually that his mobile fell into a bath of water - yeah right I thought - never did turn up in the end). How do they do it and not have a conscience about it?! I'd feel terrible if I knew someone was expecting me, I was a no-show and had left my phone off deliberately so they can't get in contact. mad.gifmad.gif That kind of discourtesy makes me fume.

Just happy that i have a laptop cable and can come in the zoo again - but still feeling rather delicate after a heavy and late night last night!

[quote name='suee wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

123love']

Thanx illum xx , I feel much better now
smile.gif
 My mood , well relaxed but sad but I'll be ok
ohwell.gif

Sad....?? probably has to do with kids...
frown.gif
I have all lovely children.....but one of em is driving me crazy and sad..so..I know how things can be.
ohwell.gif
Much love to you, love! It was so much easier when they were little.

You are so right...when one of mine was little things so lovely...now in her teens....times can be so bad at times....eyes.gif

They shouldn't be allowed to grow up so fast. smile.gif

Feeling very happy because I survived another "busy season" at work and in a couple more days the kids return to school!!

LOL Illum! I'm in a good mood, been a busy day!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Feeling very happy because I survived another "busy season" at work
and in a couple more days the kids return to school!!

LOL Illum! I'm in a good mood, been a busy day!

Yeah and I'm currently in "celebration mode" while enjoying a Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade which sends some of their earnings to breast cancer research!!

I am rejoicing on this beautiful holiday! I get to stay up late on a Sunday and sleep in on Monday! What a blessing!

I visited my parents and had a fantastic steak on the grill with veggies from their garden.

I am scrolling through YouTube to check out footage of the 360 tours I attended. Wow! It's amazing what you miss trying to soak it all in while taking some pics and video. It is worth viewing a few times to recapture the experience!

Thanks U2! What an honor to be able to attend such  phenomenal performances the past two years!roll.gif