Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

In a good mood! Just got my business cards and flyers through the post now need to get them stuck in prominent places!! And then the money will come rolling in - i hope lol!

In a good mood! Just got my business cards and flyers through the post now need to get them stuck in prominent places!! And then the money will come rolling in - i hope lol!

Excelent !!! Much money for you, money, money, money, money !!!!!!!!

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

Zhivvy']In a good mood! Just got my business cards and flyers through the post now need to get them stuck in prominent places!! And then the money will come rolling in - i hope lol!

Excelent !!! Much money for you, money, money, money, money !!!!!!!!

Let's hope and working too will be nice!

Mood for a cup of tea and laying back to music for an hour then a good sleep , since I was up till two am this morning with daughter singing, feel really sleep deprived -_-

Hi in here

Great news Zhivthumbsup.gif, you deserve it but when you're rich remember your friends in here heh heh 

Naz have you had your revelation/elevation yet?!wink.gif

123 get some sleep m'dahlin' with Bono singing the sweetest things in your eartired.gif

Gorgeous blue sunny skies here, beautiful day, I won't let it get away..see you later

mmmmmmmm  Love the Larry pics! love0031.gif

Great news Zhivvy!  Hope the calls come in fast and furious....  4869.gifHi nazhira!!  

Great photos of Larry especially the one where he has the goatee!!  As for my current mood, I'm currently feeling giggly as a result of seeing pictures of hot men this morning!!

Ok Illume here's a sultry goatee just for you LarryABstash.jpg

nice story (and a true one too!!):

on friday we bought silas a new ball (soccer) and in the weekend he went playing with it on the field by our house where there's a goal and kids from the neighbourhood come together. on sunday he comes home in tears. some older teenagers, he said they were polish so i think they're over here as season-workers, were playing along with them. they were kicking the ball up high, and at one moment it got caught between the branches of the trees, and when it came down a big thorn was sticking out of it, and it was damaged. he was so sad, and hans tried to comfort him telling him he would buy a new one.
next day the polish boys were on the field again and came up and asked him how much he paid for the ball, he said he thought it was 15€, so the boys took out their wallets and gave him the money! 
which i think was a very nice thing to do. happy.gif

so how is everyone here? not much time, so cant read back a lot but i see some great pics in here. hot!

Awe..Barbara...it's nice to hear that story. Thanks for sharing it. I'm in a good mood after having a long walk then some yard work. I feel useful now.

nice story (and a true one too!!):
on friday we bought silas a new ball (soccer) and in the weekend he went playing with it on the field by our house where there's a goal and kids from the neighbourhood come together. on sunday he comes home in tears. some older teenagers, he said they were polish so i think they're over here as season-workers, were playing along with them. they were kicking the ball up high, and at one moment it got caught between the branches of the trees, and when it came down a big thorn was sticking out of it, and it was damaged. he was so sad, and hans tried to comfort him telling him he would buy a new one.
next day the polish boys were on the field again and came up and asked him how much he paid for the ball, he said he thought it was 15€, so the boys took out their wallets and gave him the money! 
which i think was a very nice thing to do. happy.gif

so how is everyone here? not much time, so cant read back a lot but i see some great pics in here. hot!
Barbara, thanks for sharing this beautiful story about young men with manners and respect for other people, not to mention basic compassion....

I think Ive always noticed that the people who are visiting from other countries, are so much nicer than americans!

Maybe I should find myself  nice Polish man, no kidding!

I'm doing good - haven't been in Zoo for weeks and it feels good to be backsmile.gif I've missed you all my zoo-friends, hope you all are ok!

I became an aunt last Sunday!!! This amazing little baby makes me sooo happy! ♥ Going to see her on Saturday - then she is 6 days old and still pretty new, lol!!happy.gif

I'm doing good - haven't been in Zoo for weeks and it feels good to be backsmile.gif I've missed you all my zoo-friends, hope you all are ok!

I became an aunt last Sunday!!! This amazing little baby makes me sooo happy! ♥ Going to see her on Saturday - then she is 6 days old and still pretty new, lol!!happy.gif

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie!!!

Seemed to be finding myself sitting under a black cloud for a while....wish it would go away.

1O Years ago I was ''35'' , oops I mean 25 lol dont know I wrote that , but now im in my 30's , so my mood is um well , Im wondering where did this time go lol

I'm in a good mood because I'm making plans for the weekend and I hope everything turns out as planned. smile.gif