Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Seemed to be finding myself sitting under a black cloud for a while....wish it would go away.

Suee! So sorry you are in a funk! Hang in there girlie! Things will improve! Just keep the faith! happy.gif

I'm having a fantastic week even though I have to get up and go to work every day. UGH I keep telling myself,,, I am blessed to have a job,, I am blessed to have a job,,, thank goodness the alarm clock is across the room.

Since the days are getting shorter, it practically takes a crane to yank me out of my warm bed.

Beautiful weather here in the Great Lakes Region. Fall is my favorite season and I enjoy watching the leaves display such vibrant reds, gold, and orange hues this time of year.

I miss the comradery that we shared during the U2 360 tour. :{ Looking forward to more U2 in the Zoo with you! :}

You are so special to me! Y'all are the only ones that can relate to my obsession of being a U2 fan!!

Have a Magnificent Week!

Have a great week Bethyjane! You should post more often. smile.gif As for me, I'm in a needy and whinny mood. Because I need to get off here and get something to eat. Later..chickadees!

Mood , annoyed , I just realized I have to drop a dvd off at the video shop now , so seeya all

I'm having a fantastic week even though I have to get up and go to work every day. UGH I keep telling myself,,, I am blessed to have a job,, I am blessed to have a job,,, thank goodness the alarm clock is across the room.

Since the days are getting shorter, it practically takes a crane to yank me out of my warm bed.

Beautiful weather here in the Great Lakes Region. Fall is my favorite season and I enjoy watching the leaves display such vibrant reds, gold, and orange hues this time of year.

I miss the comradery that we shared during the U2 360 tour. :{ Looking forward to more U2 in the Zoo with you! :}

You are so special to me! Y'all are the only ones that can relate to my obsession of being a U2 fan!!

Have a Magnificent Week!

A little bit of sunshine.smile.gif

Confoosed by life today!grin.gif

I feel your pain because it seems as if the morals I was taught while I was growing up seem to be back-fire on me while those who lie,cheat and steal are getting rewarded for it.

((HUGS))

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Anjana']Confoosed by life today!
grin.gif

I feel your pain because it seems as if the morals I was taught while I was growing up seem to be back-fire on me while those who lie,cheat and steal are getting rewarded for it.

((HUGS))

It kind of makes me feel better that someone else out there has noticed this too.

Anjana']Confoosed by life today!
grin.gif

((HUGS))

It kind of makes me feel better that someone else out there has noticed this too.

Happy but cant loath in my happiness because I have a head ache which makes me focus on the faintish sickly feeling I have.

I love that feeling illum , I rarely have those feelings. Im in a cooking mood. Italian style spaghetti. Accept I dont have parmessan

silkspectre']I feel like shit.  Depressed actually. 

I feel your pain because my birthday is on the 15th and won't be looking forward to it.

((HUGS))

i had a few family birthdays last week !  Hope it was a good one!happy.gif

i like getting older !

[quote name='hestia wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

silkspectre']I feel like shit.  Depressed actually. 

I feel your pain because my birthday is on the 15th and won't be looking forward to it.

((HUGS))

i had a few family birthdays last week !  Hope it was a good one!happy.gif

i like getting older !

laugh.gif

Feeling a little annoyed as a result of  some"single bingos" which are constantly thrown at us unattached gals and the crazy thing is I'm beginning to not care anymore. smokin.gif

cry.gifthe world can be messed up....

My life is fantastic, tho!  I'm so grateful for all that I have.  blue_butterfly.gif  I have a nice apartment (once I clean up the clutter )laugh.gif
Life is going really well for me as long as I remember to be patient and lovinghappy.gif

Thats really sweet Hestia , I like you , you seem to be a nice person :o)

My mood , well kinda happy at the moment , had a meeting last night so did'nt come in , was refreshing.

Hope everyone is well xo to everybody.

I feel like gardening but the sun is too hot.

Thats really sweet Hestia , I like you , you seem to be a nice person :o)

My mood , well kinda happy at the moment , had a meeting last night so did'nt come in , was refreshing.

Hope everyone is well xo to everybody.

I feel like gardening but the sun is too hot.

happy.gif   On this side of the world, it's night, and winter is just around the corner. xo