Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

My current mood is shocked because of some news on the home-front which has been really thowing me off today. My only question is has anyone everyone gone through a rough-patch and wished for some knight in shining armor type would swoop-in and rescue you?

I'm asking because today is one of those days where I sure could use a "Knight in shining armor" to do a "swoop in and rescue mission".

Currently feeling feisty as a result of smug types who've been lucky all their lives and feel they have the God-given right to judge those who are less-fortunate.

As of now, I feel like telling those arrogant types if the life plan God has given me isn't good enough for them, they can go kiss my bum!!

lol, illum, Only the humble will accept you, and you accept in return, and what better can you ask for?

My mood, well im tired, think I must have a bug,headaches etc,After watching U2 Stay~faraway,so close and was in a wonderful mood, but then I had to dream about an ex, now I woke up to the equivelent of a nightmare, even though I care for his well being, I definately would not want to live those years again, hell no.So woke up annoyed, and he was interfering with the relationship of someone I liked in my dream lol, glad dreams are not true.

Just feel like a long nice cuddle and maybe a kiss, but now its wishful thinking for the moment, the only kiss i'd probably get is probably from a drunken bum lol

Thats ok, now im going to lay back and listen to the radio, since im not too tired, bye :o) xo

Came down with the bold bug going around my neck of the woods,but I will try to get the laundry finished and begin training for my certification test next month.

Feeling accomplished as a result of finishing my usual to-do list which included taking the cat to the veterinarian and giving the dogs a bath.

Im tired, went to the beach and now my face is saw *burnt* Feel like I could just fall asleep in seconds lol so sleepy. *yawns* night everyone!! mwah mwah

Better get to that to do list.  Feeling clear about what will help me stay balanced and grounded.  happy.gif  

Currently feeling relieved because another pair of work slacks arrived (via mail-order catalog) and a KISS compact disk (CD is called "Unmasked")came in the mail.

i,m sad and shocked today,as when i got home from work today i found out that one of our so nice neighbours passed away this morning,he was such a nice man,a mad irish man in his 70,s but still would give anyone a run for there money  his family have all been here and there are alot of them as they had 6 children,and lots of grandchildren,he will be sadly missed as was a real charactor,{not sure if i,ve spelt that right.}x

We had a death in the family in the family a few weeks ago and it was shocking as well. We knew she was sick, but expected her to hold on for a few months. When the family told her she was going to hospice. She said NO! I don't want to go. The next morning she passed. We truly believe she did not want to put herself or anyone through the whole hospice ordeal. Sorry to hear about your neighbor.tired.gif

Thank you ladies, can always count on a kind word said here. : )

As for my mood, I'm not feeling in a U2 smart mood at the moment. I haven't gotten around to the Achtung Baby music and  Also want to check out the AB covers. The one for charity. Never found that Q magazine!

Caz - I am so sorry to hear that ((((hugs))))

Ditto S1,

Im in a annoyed mood, cause people just dont get the sence of things anymore, people hear but they dont listen, listen means notice, notice means respond, respond means doing, doing means achieving, take the blind folds off people