Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

No not decided yet!

you are so weird!! booking to get tatto before you know where to put itlaugh.gif

But i know what i want it of lol!!!

Just reading backwards.... and Zhiv that should be fun!! Alto I agree, Johannesburg would've been better, but a tattoo will last forever!

Sue, so sorry/sad about the night your daughter worried you so....... They don't know until later how lucky they are to have someone who loves them enough to worry like that. It is SO hard....

It DOES get better when they are older, so HANG ON!!!!! and keep talking..... she IS listening, evening when she isn't... i promise!

Excited for tattoo lol! Tired because I am always tired lol!

And happy that i have work on wednesday.

And hope that all goes well for you Illum xxx

And hope that all goes well for you Illum xxx

Thanks Zhivvy!!!

As for my current mood, my family and I are in shock over some devastating news on the home front.  I apologize for being such as drama queen because it's as if it's one thing after another this year.

Oh no Illum, it has been a tough beginning of the year for you - I hope things will get better soon!! ((HUGS)))

My mood is ok - met my friends and we went for a dinner, it has been a nice and relaxing day.

Hey Illum - it is not your fault if you are having a tough year! We are hear to listen if you want to share it!

And barbara - I have a day of work on Wednesday in a special needs primary school - not to teach but to help with some admin work but i am happy with that.

Chilled out -- have a busy afternoon - well maybe!!! Will let you know what I will be up to later lol!!

And getting ready to work tomorrow - two days work in 2 weeks - maybe not too much for some but it is a huge increase from the past few months and a trickle of money coming in is a welcome change for us!

Feeling behind on stuff and a bit rattled by too many things to catch up on!

My head hurts... decide leave comment to aislingdreamgirls blog..think what I wish to say ...do..then it doesn't show it..................so had to do it again...I  dare not read it .   hope it makes sense.. but feel the need for a coffee now...

So sorry llum you are having a bad time...{{{{hugs }}}  from, hope things are better soon for you.

Which blog is it and i'll check it out and let you know................hi btw

I get your point I just think you probably didnt get to express yourself with the words you wish to use :o)

hello! in a great mood - now i am home and thawed out and dry!!!!

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

barbara1']that sounds exciting, illum!

Yeah, it feels great to help others!

I agree wink.gif