Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Still feeling all................*sigh* and thinking, I need to stop doing that - will hurt my brain!

Been realxing today and writing a lot and ignoring the broken washing machine (not good!) and the cleaing i haven't done - I have decide that i want to be an eccentric novelist lol!!!

I better check my grey gardens tendencies! laugh.gif

Good luck with your plans Hestiasmile.gif

Good luck and lots of inspiration with writing Zhivsmile.gif

I wish happy mood to all of yousmile.gif

I've had a day off so I've had a good start for this weeksmile.gif

Woo Hoo BMW moved driver berated pressies bought and wrapped mood changed to good looking forward to a relaxing December

Hello,

Feelings slightly stressed knowing that I have to go to work in a little while. I'm thinking today will be day filled with U2 music.

U2 music is always good for work. smile.gif I'm in an good mood because I just received my United Against Malaria bracelet and it fits perfect. Thank you Spicy, I really adore it. It's very colorful and it has that special silver African bead. smile.gif

Feel like *grin from one ear to the other* cause I ordered "From the sky down" at my local music dealer today :-)

Tired, fighting with my moods if ya know what thats like, tired of daughter, her fighting her moods, and finally tired of giving mum too much pressure unwillingly, and to conclude, the worry of everyone including my doggy, dont want them harmed in any way, sorry, obviously im whining because im caught between generations if ya know what I mean, feel like meat in a sandwich :o( And im a child as well as feeling old

Tired, fighting with my moods if ya know what thats like, tired of daughter, her fighting her moods, and finally tired of giving mum too much pressure unwillingly, and to conclude, the worry of everyone including my doggy, dont want them harmed in any way, sorry, obviously im whining because im caught between generations if ya know what I mean, feel like meat in a sandwich :o( And im a child as well as feeling old

Thank you Love for your post and I hope that things are getting better.  I know I can relate and there is always hope and faith and The Lord to depend on.  My prayers are with you! xxoo

Feeling crabby as a result of our phone,pc and tv service getting disconnected. 
you're not alone.  I'm faced with this also. ohwell.gif Hope it's not too bad for you.  I'll make the best of it. I'll have to go out and have fun instead of watching computer.

as long as i don't think about Bill Gates, I'm fine. rolleyes.gif

It is now 5:22 in the morning in Bathurst New Brunswick Canada. What can I say except I'm an early riser. Mornings are my favourite time of day ... I think of songs like Peace on Earth .... Grace ... And I feel that all is well with the world.

... Time to put the coffee on ...

Who ever livened my old thread ?? Thank you :o) Im in a wine celebrating mood but also feel like a cup of tea mood..

Who ever livened my old thread ?? Thank you :o) Im in a wine celebrating mood but also feel like a cup of tea mood..

Don't worry love, I always have plenty of moods to post. roll.gif Some good, some bad and some plain nasty!!laugh.gif Like where in the hell is Bono's butt????!!!!!wink.gif

Mood today ... My mood you ask ...

Hopeful ...Encouraged by the happenings to be expected this day at the UN

http://www.un.org/en/ga/p...aceProgramme11Sept12.pdf

It is precisely 6:44 am Atlantic time and I hope all is right with the world.This year when the bell rings on September 21 hopefully the sound of joy will be in that ring.

I'm soooooooooooooo tired, only got 2 hrs sleep last night, mind working overtime, feel shattered today.  Have been out all day and now feel like crashing onto the sofa and falling asleep!