Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Amazingly enough, I'm in an alright mood considering I am currently in migraine land.

get well soon Jen!

I am not in the best of moods - one of those days to say the least - look at my blog (may scream if i have to write it out again lol!)

Amazingly enough, I'm in an alright mood considering I am currently in migraine land.

Ugh I hate migraines because as soon as one sees the aura beginning in their eyes, they know they're in for a painful situation. As for my current mood, I'm feeling accomplished because my large "to-do" list is almost done.

Things were going pretty well. A few moments ago I received my graded paper back by email from my prof and it wasn't great. I managed to miss the whole Fing point of it. He is going to let me re-write but I feel like a dummy AND I have another big assignment due Friday afternoon that I haven't started yet so now I'm feeling the crunch. UG.

((((hugs)))) to you all migrains, grades etc , im feeling a little sad but i'll be ok , brush the dust and move forward I guess

Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

Thanks and the illness I've been fighting is FINALLY going away.  I've also come up with a solution to dealing with the situation on the home front.

My solution even though it's not much is to become pro-active in supporting the American Heart Association and try to get a job with the local branch.

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] Feeling bummed due to a death in the family,but I'm holding onto the fact she's in a better place.

frown.gif

Thanks and the illness I've been fighting is FINALLY going away.  I've also come up with a solution to dealing with the situation on the home front.

My solution even though it's not much is to become pro-active in supporting the American Heart Association and try to get a job with the local branch.

Not much??? Illum - that is amazing what you are planning to do - I hope that you can get a job there xxx

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

frown.gif

That is really a great, constructive way to deal with it!!! I hope you are able to get that job and that the pain you are feeling will subside soon!!!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']{{{hugs}}} Illum - I am sorry that you are suffering again! but as you say she is a good and better placexx

That is really a great, constructive way to deal with it!!! I hope you are able to get that job and that the pain you are feeling will subside soon!!!

Thanks Zhivvy and Janette!!!

Just read  back lllum, sorry all you have been dealing with the last couple of days. My prayers for you having the strength seeing you thro this time.

illum chin up girl xxxx oooo

Im in a very bored but excited mood , as I have my meeting tomorrow and I dont know what to expect :o)

Things a looking good but im running scared lol ,

wish me good xxxx oooo

lllum Hope all goes well for you in your job review...hope see you late in day.smile.gif

Thanks everyone!!!

As for my current mood, I'm nervous because I have my job review today.

Good luck, illum!! but i might be a bit late....

Unrequited love so far...but June is coming and a meeting I was hoping for will happen. The outcome good or bad at least I will have gone after them and can put my uneasiness to rest finally. *shrug*

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

illumination70']Thanks everyone!!!

As for my current mood, I'm nervous because I have my job review today.

Good luck, illum!! but i might be a bit late....

Thanks!!!!

Hope everyone has a great or better weekend.

Sorry for you loss Illum and good luck with the job review.

Things are good here. My back is on the mend. I have a week off now so plan to relax and enjoy it.

Tired but feel relieved and kinda miss the older days in the zoo...................... Dont get me wrong , I like it the way it is now but prefer the activeness of the old zoo , not so active anymore ohwell.gif 

And now it's a bitter sweet bawl my eyes out night.

I just learned that my favourite great aunt died this evening. She lived a full and amazing life and was my kindred spirit. I aspire to be like her. She was 99, would have been 100 in April.

I'm glad she is free from her failing mind. She was so sharp and independent and witty and assertive. She was active in politics her whole life. Her dad used to take her to political rallies and stuff and she worked for the Liberal Party as an adult during elections. She was a great lover of animals. We could talk cats and dogs all day and never tire of the topic.

we used to drive to Texas together after Christmas where she wintered around San Antonio. The best road trips ever with her.

Ug. I'm going to miss her a lot.

Sooooooooooo sorry scout , she will live on someday , to you it will be like a lifetime to her it will be like a blink of an eye..............

I worry about this alot when my parents get on , and I worry more so cause im alone and spend much time with them , I hate to think about it honestly , missing their frienship , love and care , and what is to become of myself cause I surely dont want to be alone , but I do have good hopes to turn to regarding their lives.................((((hugs)))):o(

Oh dear - the mood thread was on page two!!!!

Sorry for your loss Scoutfrown.gif

Nice things has happened too today, but my master's thesis is making me feel little distressed, it seem to be an endless project.... and today hasn't been very encouraging... hopefully i'll get it ready some day.ohwell.gif

Now going to sleep (hopefully) and tomorrow is going to be better day again. I will start painting my home tomorrow and it will be nice - it's so relaxing and therapeutic work and counterbalances the school worries wellsmile.gif

Scout-I'm so sorry for your loss ((HUGS))

As for my current mood, I'm a bit annoyed because a couple of double-standards were thrown at me because I'm a woman grrrr.