Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

mood thread again!!!!

Get well soon Illume x

I'm in a tired mood today but have got quite a lot done.  There was some locomotion a few houses down the road in the early hours so awake looking out of window in the dark about 5am! Sounded like the nearby students were trying to break a door down, locked out probably, or an angry boyfriend,what a noise! So have been a bit zombie-like all day craving sleepbored.gif

Oh no Anj, hope it will be more peaceful tonight! When I moved into this apartment my neighbour was VERY noisy... then he was evicted from his apartment and I had to testify against him in court... that wasn't funeyes.gif

Speaking about locomotion - I saw Kylie Minogue's gig yesterday... it was quite a show! I'm not a big fan of her but won tickets in a competition... Interesting showsmile.gif

Get well soon Illume x

I'm in a tired mood today but have got quite a lot done.  There was some locomotion a few houses down the road in the early hours so awake looking out of window in the dark about 5am! Sounded like the nearby students were trying to break a door down, locked out probably, or an angry boyfriend,what a noise! So have been a bit zombie-like all day craving sleepbored.gif

Thanks Anjana and I'm so sorry you had to deal with that loud and very annoying drama this morning.

((HUGS))

i'm not a BIG fan either, but i love lot of her songs. sexy but still strong. little light-hearted, but we need that once in a while! thats why i also love 'in a little while' so much. some zootops just hate this song, but i think its too sweetsmile.gif

looking forward to a busy day, preparing the walls for the plastering tomorrow. and hope they'll start on floor too. 

Scout - so sorry to hear your loss - your aunt sounds like she was a wonderful woman

I am sure that you have so many happy memories of her xxxx

Relieved and happy because at least half of the symptoms are gone!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']Relieved and happy because at least half of the symptoms are gone!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Thanks Zhivvy!!

((HUGS))

Relieved and happy because at least half of the symptoms are gone!!!

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif I think a dance is needed...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifthumbsup.gif

Still grinning away as happy as anything thinking of 119days, or 2865 hours, 171951 minutes till I see my favourite boys again!

I am  Very, Very happy for you all....but.....Very Very sad for me...Can anyone
fit me in their bag........bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif bored.gif 

wow!! you worked out those numbers just like that????eek.gif

yes i did - 2864 hours now!

I am happier than I have been in the past year! Spent the day with daughter, Aria, yesterday. She flew in from Chicago and we all went surfing together, it was her birthday, watched the shuttle Discovery launch from our beach (it was super cloudy so it was not a great view) and then we surfed and had dinner together at our favorite restaurant and my son came up and had dinner with us as well. I actually cried a few times yesterday just hugging her I was so happy. Took her Marine/cop fiance surfing too and he got up first wave! Now, he can marry my daughter! And it was 80 degrees. It was just perfect! Happy doesn't even come close I think the word is euphoric is how I am feeling.

That's great Wahine. Glad things are going so well for you. Exciting things ahead!

That sounds like a very good for you Wahine. A perfect and happy in every way.happy.gif

Sounds a great day Wahine!  I was SCUBA diving with my son and daughter on a perfect Christmas Day this year in Hawai'i and had a lovely dinner with family and friends, and I know EXACTLY how you felt....  I was so happy / euphoric it was ridiculous...  smile.gif those perfect days are treasures.....

Good mood but my dog has pinched my side of the bed and he's looking at me all guilty like, think i'll squirt him with water so he moves and cools off at the same time lol

In quite a relaxed mood today, was supposed to be doing some training but it was postponed so had an unexpected free day to myself and now some free days next week so that'll be handy to use the time to catch up on stuff I've fallen behind on. Took the opportunity to enjoy an afternoon film today, felt a bit guilty but decided it was kinda an unplanned day off, so why not!

What a great day you has Wahine!

And Anj - nothing wrong with enjoying your day off!

And I am still really really really happy : because for you who don't know and just because i can say it again:

I AM GOING TO GLASTONBURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Zhiv...I heard a loud scream from afar when the Glasto news was announced and knew it was you LOLhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I know Zhiv...I heard a loud scream from afar when the Glasto news was announced and knew it was you LOLhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I know it was the worst kept secret - but when actually confirmed for real i was very very giddy!!!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif