Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Bono The Bag lives on!!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']
JodrellBank041.jpg

BTB! Where is that, Bono the Bag is looking well. You've taken good care of him. 
wink.gifsmokin.gif

It was at Jodrell Bank Observatory - such a cool place to visit - all science and astromony and planets etc...

And I try to look after BTB as well as I can!

Good, it's what a girl does.Take care of her man..or her bag! That sky is gorgeous, I was looking through the pages and I don't know what else Bono the bag could possibly do...except maybe....write some new songs...??? smokin.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']BTB! Where is that, Bono the Bag is looking well. You've taken good care of him. 
wink.gifsmokin.gif

It was at Jodrell Bank Observatory - such a cool place to visit - all science and astromony and planets etc...

Good, it's what a girl does.Take care of her man..or her bag! That sky is gorgeous, I was looking through the pages and I don't know what else Bono the bag could possibly do...except maybe....write some new songs...??? smokin.gif

Mmmmm yes - more chance of BTB writing some songs than the real Bono doing it!!! And I am sure we can come up with some more ideas - summer hols planned - i have ideas lol!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']It was at Jodrell Bank Observatory - such a cool place to visit - all science and astromony and planets etc...

Good, it's what a girl does.Take care of her man..or her bag! That sky is gorgeous, I was looking through the pages and I don't know what else Bono the bag could possibly do...except maybe....write some new songs...???
smokin.gif

Mmmmm yes - more chance of BTB writing some songs than the real Bono doing it!!! And I am sure we can come up with some more ideas - summer hols planned - i have ideas lol!LOL! Exactly and yes more ideas.. smile.gif and maybe,  just maybe.. it can provide some inspiration to the real Bono! smokin.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Good, it's what a girl does.Take care of her man..or her bag! That sky is gorgeous, I was looking through the pages and I don't know what else Bono the bag could possibly do...except maybe....write some new songs...???
smokin.gif

Mmmmm yes - more chance of BTB writing some songs than the real Bono doing it!!!
And I am sure we can come up with some more ideas - summer hols planned - i have ideas lol!
LOL! Exactly and yes more ideas.. smile.gif and maybe,  just maybe.. it can provide some inspiralation to the real Bono! smokin.gif

And to think we started this to cheer him up with his poorly back lol!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']

Mmmmm yes - more chance of BTB writing some songs than the real Bono doing it!!!
And I am sure we can come up with some more ideas - summer hols planned - i have ideas lol!

LOL! Exactly and yes more ideas..
smile.gif
and maybe,  just maybe.. it can provide some inspiration to the real Bono!
smokin.gif

It will be 2 years this May when Bono had his back surgery. The bag has been around that long. smokin.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']LOL! Exactly and yes more ideas..
smile.gif
and maybe,  just maybe.. it can provide some inspiration to the real Bono!
smokin.gif

It will be 2 years this May when Bono had his back surgery. The bag has been around that long. smokin.gif

2 years of madness - and many more I hope!!! let's keep this thread on page 1!

I was just thinking this thread needed a bump.....! and here it is!!  Good one thumbsup.gif

Yes BTB needs some more adventures.....  (think think think think)

Good work Zhivvy. Love it!

have you got a Bono Bag? then he could have fun in South America!!!!

U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy']And to think we started this to cheer him up with his poorly back lol!

It will be 2 years this May when Bono had his back surgery. The bag has been around that long.
smokin.gif

2 years of madness - and many more I hope!!! let's keep this thread on page 1!LOL!laugh.gif yes...I agree, let's keep up with the madness!

zhivv is BTB coming for coffee with us on thur,x

Wow BTB thread is still going!!

Of course he is - he was just on a break!

damn these are funny!! split my gut just looking at them again!

I think you all deserve some kind of very special gift from the b man himself !!

I think you all deserve some kind of very special gift from the b man himself !!

This is a nice thought!happy.gif Maybe a song or two, or three. roll.gif I'm just dreaming.........smile.gif

Well I can think of something very special........but better not write it here lol!

xtraspicy62']damn these are funny!! split my gut just looking at them again!

Well I can think of something very special........but better not write it here lol!hey girl, I love your artwork

bono1186.jpg pixel_trans.gif

BTB please come back, we need you in here!!

I am thinking of more as quickly as I can