Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Bono The Bag lives on!!!!

Thanks girls!! It was hard work - but worth it! The pics can't go!!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Can't wait for Valentines day BTB! ;)

Bravo, great work Zhivvy!! clap.gif This took so much time. Thank you...there are just a few of mine missing, that I would like to repost. How did you repost them?

Anyway, I loved looking at them again too. They're all very sweet! wink.gif And lots of contributors!

Bravo, great work Zhivvy!! clap.gif This took so much time. Thank you...there are just a few of mine missing, that I would like to repost. How did you repost them?

Anyway, I loved looking at them again too. They're all very sweet! wink.gif And lots of contributors!

Sorry if I missed any sweetie - I did check through them!!!

And too repost - open two u2.com tabs - one with this page opened and the other with the original thread. Right click on photo you want and click copy on image location and then in this page click on insert image box and paste the code and that should do it! If not let me know which ones I missed and I will do them!

whoo,BTB rides again,well done zhivv,it must have been alot of hard work,but so well worth it.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

thank you!!! ;-)))))

And the missing pics will be added on later today or tomorrow morning! - thanks for the help with that spicy xxx

Brill! Thanx Zhiv you're a star!2lbkos0.gif 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Bravo, great work Zhivvy!!
clap.gif
This took so much time. Thank you...there are just a few of mine missing, that I would like to repost. How did you repost them?

Anyway, I loved looking at them again too. They're all very sweet!
wink.gif
And lots of contributors!

And too repost - open two u2.com tabs - one with this page opened and the other with the original thread. Right click on photo you want and click copy on image location and then in this page click on insert image box and paste the code and that should do it! If not let me know which ones I missed and I will do them!

Oh Zhivvy....I'm using a MAC right now(against my true will)and I hate it. There is no right click, so I had to go into my very very slow Photobucket and it is taking forever and ever. Could you upload Btb and the green otterpop and BTB and The Sun Etch. I would greatly appreciate it. : )

And thanks..I don't know how you managed to repost these and not get dizzy! sick.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Bravo, great work Zhivvy!!
clap.gif
This took so much time. Thank you...there are just a few of mine missing, that I would like to repost. How did you repost them?

Anyway, I loved looking at them again too. They're all very sweet!
wink.gif
And lots of contributors!

Oh Zhivvy....I'm using a MAC right now(against my true will)and I hate it. There is no right click, so I had to go into my very very slow Photobucket and it is taking forever and ever. Could you upload Btb and the green otterpop and BTB and The Sun Etch. I would greatly appreciate it. : )

And thanks..I don't know how you managed to repost these and not get dizzy! sick.gif

Will get those done - i did think that I had done them all!! Sorry my sweetie! xxx

And let me know if there are any more!!!

101_9345.jpg

101_9605.jpg

102_0108.jpg

Announcement:  Bono The Bag group on facebook has reached 100 members!!!!!

Wooop!!!!!!!

Time for BTB to celebrate i think!

Hey guys - he slipped down many pages - spring is here and i think we need a new season of BTB pics!!!!

Not a problem will get some spring shots of BTB
I saw your picture on one of the other threads and BTB was on a gurney receiving oxygen..LOL...you should post it here! Funny!

Thanks so much Zhivvy, this is my all-time favourite thread. I missed it so much while I was away and wondered if Bono the Bag was still having great adventures.

There is a rumour that Bono the Bag will be visiting Vancouver Island, Canada very soon. Look forward to his West Coast Canada adventures!!

wonder if there'll be any BTB pics outside the Bieber-concert tonight ...

maybe we can convince Barbara to take some ... JB being a Bono-fan ...

roll.gif

Hey Zhivvy,,,what goes on inside your head ? Very good , made me smile...

Hey Zhivvy,,,what goes on inside your head ? Very good , made me smile...

inside Zhivvy's head ...

hmmm, I wonder ... let me make an "educated" guess ...

mango ... leather mango ... leather mango on stage ... roll.gif