Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Bono The Bag lives on!!!!

laugh.gif Good answer and 100% right !

laugh.gif Good answer and 100% right !

Do we know our Zhivvy or do we know our Zhivvy ....... ?????

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

inter1']Hey Zhivvy,,,what goes on inside your head ? Very good , made me smile...

inside Zhivvy's head ...

hmmm, I wonder ... let me make an "educated" guess ...

mango ... leather mango ... leather mango on stage ... roll.gif

Oh yes - you all know me soooooo well lol! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And Inter .... i don't think anyone wants to know fully what goes on inside my head!

Zhivvy, you will be jealous of me. When I saw them in Vancouver all through Mysterious Ways Bono was standing right in front of me with his butt facing me. But (ha ha, but), I thought his butt was rather flat. It was when he turned around and I saw the glory of the mango up close for the first time, I lost it.

And as far as BtB goes, he was sadly, not waiting in my mail box today. So his west coast adventures will have to wait for another day.

Zhivvy, you will be jealous of me. When I saw them in Vancouver all through Mysterious Ways Bono was standing right in front of me with his butt facing me. But (ha ha, but), I thought his butt was rather flat. It was when he turned around and I saw the glory of the mango up close for the first time, I lost it.

And as far as BtB goes, he was sadly, not waiting in my mail box today. So his west coast adventures will have to wait for another day.

His bum flat???? ohhhh never - it is a lovely bum-  he wiggled it in my face! And a close up mango - MMmmmmmm!!!!

Yup, close up of the MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I changed my profile pic, see what was right in front of me??

Yup, close up of the MANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I changed my profile pic, see what was right in front of me??

Woow nice pic - would have to nibble it though!happy.gif

The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!
Oh the looks I got at various shows when people saw the screen on the back of my camera and what I was taking pics of! Some people were shocked and others just laughed at me lol!

And not sick at all - just appreciative of the most wonderful example of perfect man!happy.gif

Very true and yes I am very appreciative. To finally see him up close after being a fan for so many years. It still all seems unreal, like a dream.

Bono the Bag will be going to see Killing Bono tomorrow - I can see some pics coming!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ... roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ... roll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

PattiU2']The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ... roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ... roll.gifroll.gif

That's right, how dare he park himself in front of me and wiggle that delicious butt.   Where else was I supposed to look in a huge stadium full of people, lol.  devil.gifdevil.gif I even said turn the hell around, but (butt) he wouldn't listen.  I did yell to him once Bono I love you and he turned and kinda gave me a dirty look.  He must have thought I was  perv for staring at his butt and mango, lol.  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

jojes wrote:

PattiU2']The butt does look quite delicious in this shot! Everyone told me I was sick for looking at his bum and mango. Duh, why wouldn't I look, it was right there in front of me!!!!

If he doesn't want you to look at it, he shouldn't stick it right in front of you ...
roll.gif

but with him wearing the leather pants all the time, I'm sure he doesn't mind ...
roll.gifroll.gif

That's right, how dare he park himself in front of me and wiggle that delicious butt.   Where else was I supposed to look in a huge stadium full of people, lol.  devil.gifdevil.gif I even said turn the hell around, but (butt) he wouldn't listen.  I did yell to him once Bono I love you and he turned and kinda gave me a dirty look.  He must have thought I was  perv for staring at his butt and mango, lol.  roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

you ... a perv ... no way ...

after last summer he's used to soooo much more ... he's used to Zhivvy ... LOL roll.gif

Bono the bag and his ho(e)

200140_10150158807091689_711711688_7057743_2581884_n.jpg

his what????

His Ho(e) - without the e it is a whore but with the e it is a hoe - for doing the garden lol!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']his what????

His Ho(e) - without the e it is a whore but with the e it is a hoe - for doing the garden lol!

i knew ho, but had to google hoe... waht does that say bout my english??? laugh.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']his what????

i knew ho, but had to google hoe... waht does that say bout my english??? laugh.gif

it says that you have never done gardening in English lol!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Ok after his trips to London, afternoon of multiple BTBS in pub beer gardens i am bumping this thread so that we can all post our pics!

008-8.jpg

011-5.jpg

103-2.jpg