Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49683 Seems our counting thread was locked again, so you know what to do wink.gif

49684 - no!!!! they can't keep blocking it! not fair! can we not have it pinned or something and let it continue

49685 I was reading back a few pages and when it was time to post a hello, I discovered that I couldn't! No fair! Well, here we are again anyway. How are you?

49686 - I see we have yet another counting thread. At this rate, we'll need another one in about 3 weeks. It seems that that is how long this last one lasted. lol! Well, I'm about to go back to work, so just a quick hello to everyone. I'm hoping to schedule an appointment with the tattoo artist on Friday, so hopefully I'll have a couple of new tattoos this weekend. Will post pics when they're done.

49687 You are right, the last one did seem to go quickly! How are you, Jen? Long time, no talk, lol!

Hello....Jen, Zhiv and Janette. Some one try and mess things up..mad.giffrown.gifeyes.gifeek.gifmad.gif

49688 Hi Sue! How are you? Numbers are off to a good start here, lol!

I'm well thanks. I was hoping someone was going to be able answer my question about songs did with The Corrs and Bono, but I guess thats lost now..last couple of pages on last counting page..

I only know of When the Stars Go Blue and Summer Wine? Both really good songs! I actually heard When the Stars Go Blue in the market today which really struck me as odd and made me happy - I never notice what they play because it's never anything particularly good.

49690..for you Janette

49691....Numbers...hehehehehe...laugh.gif

49692 LOL! Already on the first page! Thanks Sue. I went running off to look for your questions and got carried away.

Both songs I have on the phone, and like and if you see the vid on YOUTUBE..boy that man looks good sorry and well any way .I was hoping someone would tell me it is on cd, or how I could put on one. AS phone and on this is OK, but I do like playing my music loud at times...no so good on this..

49693 - oh Jen what tattoo deisgns are you thinking of? can't wait to see them!

49693 That's a good question and I don't know where a good recording can be found - maybe it's on a Corrs cd? I'm trying to remember where I got mine and I think it was a link someone sent me in the old Zoo. The very best thing about the Vertigo Zoo was that people posted links to songs and live recordings in their profiles. I have no idea why that isn't done now. I asked several times back when they started the Horizon Zoo, but never received a single answer! I lost my links when I had computer problems several years ago or I'd email it to you.

Thanks Janette, when I worked in the record shops..( all four ) it was one of the fun things people would come in and ask just this sort of question, and I would have fun going in books have a hunt for..Now if you go into a record shop seems they don't care, bothered, or with this thing infront of me look around for..

49695 Hi Passingstranger - I'm here too, lol!

Hello again...moving from page to page...laugh.gif No red wine for me today, but tomorrows another day.wink.gif

49698 I'm so stupid! I pre-heated the oven, but forgot to put the food in! I thought I had another 30 mins. until it was ready, but I haven't even started it!!! DUH!!!

49699 Okay, I'll have Sue's wine then as that sounds pretty good about now!

49700 - ooops Janette - but so funny!!!

Are Janette is that a good idea..seems your already having problems with out any wine in hand ...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

49696 - Sorry!!!    HI JANETTE B !!!

49702        .... I had posted a comment on the Corrs & Bono video and Zhivvy & Suee said Hi  - wasn't leaving you out!

49702 Yes, it's a good idea as then I won't care! But I'll have it in 1/2 hour when I go to pick up the kids. At least I didn't head over to the school at 3:00, but remembered that they are after school with band (although I almost went)