Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49869 Good morning, waiting for the sun to come out. Hope it is as nice today as it has been the last few days, more rain expected in LA (sorry, Jen), but hoping it won't quite make it down my way as have been enjoying the sun too much!!!

hi janette! sun s shining over here, but its real cold. i'm making lasagna and waiting for my mom to arrive with the pie she promised the kids... wonder if she's lost??wink.gif

49871 Ummmmm - love lasagna, please send some my way!!!! Maybe mom pulled over to the side of the road to taste the pie  tongue.gif

49872 hello, hope you are all having  happy Sunday.  I've had a weekend of cleaning and domestics and am pretty tired out, still good to get it done and give the house some tlc! Have a friend coming over in a min so gonna have a natter over some toasted buttered hot cross buns and a cuppa mmmm

Wow Jen, nice! even your arm looks a Lemon colour!

Hello Janette...if you are still here...and not run off.rolleyes.gif

Hello Anjana...Now I feel bad...I should have been doing a BIG CLEAN, but the sun was shining so went for a walk along the sea front..Got washing off the line, now having a cup of tea and toasted tea cake...smile.gif So much cleaning I should have done today.ohwell.gif  So hows your weekend been?grin.gif

cry.gif

49875...Janette has done it again...she doesn't like me...shes gone again..cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

Hi all!! Dont cry Sue!!!

Stockholm was nice as always!! Good trip but now having a little jet lag, lolhappy.gif

OK! I'm letting cat out of bag...and hope it will stay fine..I had a job end of last year, and after a week they decided show me the door!  I was very up set by that. So November on have been looking for a job, found money bad at times and was getting me down in so many ways. Hated sign on place, and the people and everything about it...Sorry but life at times was s**t !.Well now since Monday I have been working, like the place and the people I work with and think they are happy with me. I am hoping I have turned the corner, pay the bills, get things straight and live a little, just a little. Today I bought myself a bunch of daffodils....sitting on my dinning room table..My feet hurt as on them all day, and place has not been cleaned since last weekend....and by end of day I'm done in..BUT I'M WORKING.. I HAVE A JOB........HOPE IT LASTS....happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif  happy.gif 

Sue, great news, I'm happy for you, congratulationssmile.gif

mom came and mom left again. and took some lasagna with herhappy.gif but she left the pie. (but i don like pie!! not the one she buys anyway, but kids do, so good for them)

watching ncis: LA (LLcool J!!) will be off to bed early, cause early shift tomorrow. hope your week starts out great!

Hi barbara and kert, hope you have had a lovely weekend. Early bed for me too I am on an early shift and need to be at the bus stop at 6.30....

sleep well, maggie! i'll be hoping on my bike round that time too. but local time. ofcourse. so 1 hour before you, right?

49882 Sorry about running off, Sue! Had to get to church, but now on my way to pick up my daughter!

Hi Maggie and Barbara if you're still here!!

Good to head that your mom and the pie found their way to your place barbarasmile.gif lasagna sounds yum, I think I have to make some lasagna tomorrow!! Tomato-spinach-goat cheese lasagna!!tongue.gif

49883 Hi everyone - off now, but will try and say hello again later! Hope your weekend was a good one - off to get daughter, watch son practice pitching, etc.

mhhhh, love the spinach-lasagna, kert! i've made it couple of times, but usually make tomato-meat cause kids love it the most. i did add some thin slices of zucchini today.

hi janette! hope to catch you again tomorrowhappy.gif

Hi Barbara! Is your new avi-pic your puppy? Or I guess he's not puppy any more...? but he's so cuuuuute!!!smile.gif

49887 Hi and bye, Kert - sorry that I had not seen you here earlier, looks like I may have just missed you.

49888 Got my daughter home safe and sound! She was working in a homeless shelter this weekend, getting it ready to be opened after fire damage.

49889 - hello to whoever's about. My arm isn't really lemon colored. That can be contributed to the ipod camera I used. 

49890 - hello all just popped in for quick hello as missed you all over the past couple pf days!!! and now need to see jen's lemon coloured arm!

49891 - love the lemon arm jen lol!!!

tattoos look lovely!