Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

Hello Zhiv and Jen, if you are still here..smile.gif

50203 - hello and bye - will be back shortly, Eleanor wants to play on word art and seeing that she is not well i will let her! See you in a bit!!!!

Sorry to hear Eleanor is not feeling well....let her know one of your U2 friends, sayes hope she is feeling better sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon..roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

50204 Hello and goodbye, Jen and Zhiv! Wandered off to feed the cat and you're all leaving!

50205 Hi Sue! How was your day? I'm trying to get up the motivation to shower and get dressed and here is everyone talking about racing - feeling like a slug, lol!!!

Hello Janette if your still around, been reading back pages...all this talk about pancakes...me is HUNGERY ME LIKE SOME PANCAKES...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

50206 Hi again, Sue! Yes, they did sound good, lol and I'm not even a huge pancake fan, but made me want some too! I'm heading off now to shower and start the morning - hope to see you later on!!!

Nice seeing you, hope you have a good day...may see you late in the day.smile.gif

50208 - I passed on your message Sue thank you xxx

How are things with you Zhiv..You and cold???

50210 - i am feeling better, cough a bit at night but all is good. I started to train for my swimathon today too - i managed half a mile in half an hour so impressed with myself - if eleanor is at school tomorrow and not ill i will be going again in the morning.

how is it all with you?

Well thanks, the only thing I need to sort out is the things I should be doing when I get home....No time in the morning to do anything besides a very rushed tidy up.....Then when I get home, sit down after making myself a cup of tea and toated tea cake..look on here...then it's time think about making dinner...SO lots of things just are not getting done....Me needs frown.gifto sort myself out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Hello

Just at work checking in quick. Tomorrow is my last day so wrapping stuff up. I just baked 7 dozen more muffins for the morning breakfast program to hold them over for a bit.

I still need to write one more university paper before I am without internet for a few days while i move ...

Transition time ... and all the mixed up emotions that go with that.

50213 - glad all is going well Sue, and time does seem to run away doesn't it?

Hi Scout - have you packed all up? when do you actually move? Hope all goes well for you

Hello Scout, hope all goes well with move...and the muffins sound good, any need a home?laugh.gif

Hello Maggie, not seen you for a while. Hope your well, no tickets on your car and work is ok ish!smile.gif

Zhiv...The place is in need of the biggest clean, time roll up sleeves...and a big clean this weekend !eek.gif

50215 - hi maggie - how are you?

Sue - nothing is messier than my house at the mo - tidying out and chucking out so have the mess whilst i do that!

How strange, I just did a reply to you Sue and lost everything I'd written. said counting thread closed.

I will see if this works before repeating my rambling moan about life!!!

50217 - i can see it maggie - i have that sometimes too and then it appears a few minutes later! So odd (the threads not me or you!!!!)

Well all appears OK!

Work- less said about it the better! Stopped at the M&S BP garage on the way home from work with the intention of buying a bottle of wine!!! not good... managed to leave the store without buying wine, but was so close!!!

Anyway My name is Maggie and I'm a nurse who no longer nurses.....

Maggie, you just don't know how happy I am when things go wrong with other people...it's not just silly, silly sue!laugh.gif

50220 - maggie that sucks! doesn't sound good at all

Have to go for about half an hour, while I have dinner...see you in a while.