Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50314-i know it,s so bad and so scary, i,m not up to much at the moment just watching some tv before bed. 

50313 - sleepy but i won't have an early night i'll prob wake up in half an hour

It is so sad janette reading about the loss of lives from what has happened

50314-i know ir is so bad and so scary and happening to regular,watched the news about it tonight so much devastation.

50315 I finally turned the news off today, as I had seen enough and it didn't look like Hawaii or we would be be hit, but when I logged back on there were several stories about damage along the coast . . . . .

50316 I worry more about earthquakes, but last year the Chili earthquake sent us tsunami warnings . . . yes, much too regularly!!!!

What's this about Barbara eating fish in Ikea? Isn't that a furniture warehouse???

50317 - yes ikea is a furniture place (or mecca as i like to call it) but it has a restaraunt too! and it is good food and really cheap

50318-yes janette ikea sell furniture,perhaps where she went had a restaurant aswell and thats where she had the fish.

50318 LOL . . . maybe like our CostCo has pizza, etc. I don't think our Ikea's have restaurants, so that made me wonder. I'm soooo hungry right now, I could eat fish (and I'm allergic to it!) . . . two more hours to an early dinner, then the concert!!! Counting down . . .

50319 - i hope the concert all goes well Janette. i bet your daughter is excited for it

50319-were back on the food theme again lol

50320 Yes, always food, lol and yes, excited - she's wearing a long black dress, heels, all very grown up!

50321 - sounds very glamourous!

50322-aah i bet she looks beautiful,

50323 - what does she play janette?

50322 Like a real orchestra! We are going to have a bit of a quiet night after the show - my son is supposed to go to baseball practice, but he will be missing it as he hurt his foot in last night's game. He will be okay and I'm glad to get an early night as just too tired!

50324 Oh, sorry didn't see your question as I took too long to type, then my daughter tried to argue with me about how she is clean enough and does not need to shower or wash her hair . . . . sometimes she becomes a two year old again!!! She plays flute - this is her 2nd year in band.

50325 - the flute is lovely.

hope your son's foot get better

50326 He was pitching and the batter slammed the ball back at him - he limped through the rest of the game and was still limping this morning. He's okay, just a bruise, but I didn't like seeing my baby get hurt!!!

50327 - awww poor him! x

50328-i better be off now,hope your sons foot gets better soon ,see you tomorrow,night night,xx

50329 - night caz xxx

50329 See you later, Caz!!! I'm not far behind.

50330 - i guess all are leaving me lol!!!

50331 I'm still here, but not for too much longer . . . .

50332 Seems that you've left me all alone cry.gif