Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50333 - sorry, dizzybint on facebook and chatting on there- didn't mean to leave you xxxx

50335 - that is good!!! and now need to check on eleanor so back in 3 mins lol!

50336 - i won't leave you lol!!! :))))

50336 See you in 3 mins. or so, lol! It's midnight (I think), is she okay?

50336 - i won't leave you lol!!! :))))
LOL!!! I will wait for you to return wink.gif

but I will need to leave you soon tongue.gif

50338 - i am back!!!! but now you leave me!

50339 No, still here, but will go soooooon (couple more mins.)

50339 - yes it is midnight - she is fast asleep, but she hasn't been too well, just a little bug so making sure that she didn't have a temperature - but she is fine

50340 Glad to hear that she is okay. It's still that time of year for colds, etc. and although the days have been warm here, the mornings and nights are still quite chilly.

50341 - there has been some really nasty bugs going around this winter - she has been lucky and avoided most. But she seems ok just tired, she still wanted to go swimming tonight and had fun in the pool - i think it did her good as tired her out and helped her to sleep

50342 She sounds like she's doing fine, has some energy. I love throwing the kids in the pool as it guarantees a good night's sleep. I cannot wait until nights warm up so we can swim - too expensive to heat the pool this time of year, but sooooo tempting as the days are so warm!!!

I have to run and get dressed for the big night! See you later! Have a great weekend in case we don't talk!!!

50343 - throwing kids in water in great lol!!!

I hope that you have a great show tonight and i am sure that your daughter will do great!

can't wait to hear the review!

xxx

it's so sweet to read all of these posts and all of the love and care we shower on our children.... then my heart breaks for the families affected in today's tragedy.....  just reading Wahine's post about her friend and his long wait for news.

love0031.gif for all of the children.........

50345 - well said Nikki xxx

Hello everyone....On this day of sadness in the world....

frown.gif50347....

Seems no one around to talk toooooooeyes.gif

eyes.gif So I will go.....hope alls well with all..............

50348 - hello all!!! i am here but seems like everyone has gone!

50349 Hi . . . only 6 am here, so sort of here, sort of still asleep.

50350 . . . need . . . more . . . caffeine . . .

I have come back from doing my food shop, now I sit with my coffee for a chat but people have come and now gone..frown.gif

50352 Hi again, Sue . . . . I have about 5 more mins. before I have to wake my son. He's got an early morning game, that is if his foot is okay. Are you still here?

Hello Janette, yes I amhappy.gif. I read yesterday your son had hurt his foot, how is he? Also about your daughters concert, how did it go?

OH! dear Janette here asks me question, I reply Janette gone..eyes.gif  ...See you late in day Janette!!!!

50355 I'm sorry, Sue . . . my son came out of his room just as I hit "reply", so I went off to make his breakfast. His foot is still a little painful and a little swollen, so he's out of today's game. I think it's just a bruise, but going to see about getting an x-ray because there are a lot of little bones in the foot and I sure don't know how to tell the difference.

My daughter's concert last night was just amazing!!! Four schools played - two middle schools and two high schools and I truly think her class was the 2nd best . . . one of the high school bands was clearly outstanding (these are older kids with several years more experience), but her band clearly beat all the others, even the other high school!!! The composer worked with her class for several days teaching them an original composition written just for them. They played it for the first time in front of an audience last night - a world premiere (LOL) and they played it so well!!!! When they finished, there was a bit of silence and you could hear the audience gasp (wow!!!), then huge cheers and a standing ovation . . . . . was amazing to see the pride in the kid's faces!!!!!! The kids really had a great experience working with a real composer and bringing his vision to life like a "real" orchestra . . . . such a great night for everyone!!!