Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50356 Sorry for going on and on and on and . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope that you have a great rest of your day, Sue and hope to see you and others later on!!!

Janette, if I have asked this before..sorry how old is your daughter and son?

50358 - hello all!!! Just another quick popping in before out again. I will be around for longer later on. Glad the show went well for you Janette

was wondering while having dinner at mexican restaurant last nite, what happened to eleanor? did she go on her trip? did she feel better? i had already text zhiv, and want to ask in another text, but she never replied. did you get my text, zhiv?

50360 - hello Barbara - yes eleanor did go on her trip, still not 100% well but was well enough to go!

Can't remember getting your text, but last night and this morning my phone kept freezing so had to turn it on and off a lot - so that could have caused problems - sorry!!!!

Janette, if I have asked this before..sorry how old is your daughter and son?

Hi Sue, you can ask again even if you already did (I don't remember) . . . . my daughter is 12 and my son is 11.

50362 Good news . . . my son's foot is NOT broken!!! Yeah!!! He just has to stay off it for a few days!!!

50363 I'm in a chatty mood, hope someone is around

50364 - i am here but being distracted by TV programme with U2 in it!!! Which is why i am still up!

glad to hear that your son hasn't broken anything

50365 Hi Zhivvy! Thanks - I'm glad too or his baseball season that just started would be just about ended before he would get out of a cast! So, what show are you staying up to watch? I'm sure it's worth it since U2 is in it! Daylight savings tomorrow, though so you'll lose another hours sleep, lol!!!!

50366 - not for us til end of the month so i am safe lol!

It is a show about 50 years of island records - had early mullet Bono, JT and AB up to now! But show finishing - boo!!!

50367 Sounds like a good show, too bad it's finishing, but it's still early (early morning, lol!), so what else is on???

50368 - on that channel something about the ballet, nothing against ballet but i think i need to go to sleep now lol!

50369 Ballet at this hour?!!! Something more exciting than that is needed at this hour, lol!!!

50370 - i know lol!! but it looks good - luckily i have sky+ (like TIVO) so I will watch it tomorrow!

But have to go now _ I hope that someone comes to chat soon

xxx

50371 See you later! I am going too as just about dinner time.

50372 Happy Sunday! Is anyone about?  Haven't been in for a couple of days but hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend.happy.gif

Hi all! Haven't been in for a couple of days either - hope someone give us a summary about what's been going onsmile.gif

Have been very busy with my school works, then I met my dad yesterday - we went to see an art exhibition and theatre play and  had a dinner - so fun!smile.gif

50375 Hi Kerti,  how's the studying going, are you writing up at the moment?  I'm not too bad thanx, had a 'lots of things to do' head on recently, can't seem to relax.  Sounds like a lovely time with your dad, how nice.

...and yes, a summary would be good, so many pages have appeared in here since I was last in, can't keep up with all the chat lol

I'm writing conclusions now... at least I think it will be ready very soon, don't know what my tutor thinks lol... But I've had enough soonwink.gif

Maybe we should have some relaxing-party here on Zoo!! I guess many of us would need it!smile.gif

And yes it was nice to see my dad, we don't see very often so yesterday was a good day!

Someone, pleeeeease could we have a summary of  last 25 pages?smile.gif

50377 when will you graduate? (have to have a graduation party!happy.gif)

50378 hey it's Adam's birthday today...we could have a poptart party!!

On May, hopefully!!
And YES, absolutely have to have HUUUUGEE graduation party!banana.gifbanana.gif