Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50424 - well, I should be off now. I need to go back to the dealer and see if my car is ready. They said it would take only an hour, so it should be done. 

50426 I think I'd better be going too . . . . going to take a walk and enjoy the warmth!

i hate giving in that hour too. but i always think how next time, we get it back again, and i can stay up an hour longer, and stay in bed an hour later too!!! makes up a little for the losseyes.gif

50478 ...I seem to have missed you all again cry.gif

and I can't count properly

50428 for the last one

504-2-9 for this one!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO anyone...rolleyes.gif

50434 - hello it seems like i have missed everyone too - was having dinner with a friend who stopped by to say hello!

50435 I'm just running through, seeing who's here while kids start homework . . .

50436 - hi janette - i am here but not sure who else - it has been very quiet here today

50437 Hi Zhivvy . . . don't think anyone else is in today, but that's okay . . . . hope you're enjoying your evening!

50438 - have nice time - an old friend stopped by on his way through so we all had a nice dinner together.

Now watching TV

Have you had good day?

50439 I did have a nice day - didn't do a thing but laze around and loved every minute of it!!! Of course now I'm looking around at the clutter and it's bugging me, but plenty of time to straighten up before dinner.

50441 - hi caz! how are you?

my house is cluttered too at the moment - still trying to empty wardrobes, drawers etc.... and whilst doing that other stuff is not getting done!

50442-hi zhivv,i,m good thanks,how are you,sounds like your busy,found out today that my sister is going to visit me in may.

50442 Hi Caz - hope your day was a good one! My clutter has to do with paper, paper, and more paper! Everyday the kids bring home piles of graded work, directions, handouts from the school, reminders, etc., plus magazines, bills, other mail . . . . . . where do people keep this stuff w/o stacking it all over?????

50443 - i have a kitchen drawer for all that stuff Janette!

And caz nice that your sister is coming to visit! where does she live?

50444 I have an entire office with tons of drawers, but then it's too hidden and I'll forget about it . . . . .

50445 - a huge cork board to pin it all too???

50446-hi janette,my home is cluttered in every room,keep trying to sort it out but it never seems to get any less.

my sister lives in bristol,and i haven,t seen her since my mums funeral.

50447 - how come the more clutter we get rid off the more seems to gather

and how nice that you get to spend some time with your sister