Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50508 Hi . . . waving back! I'm on a break between errands. Can't get my son to the doctor's until tomorrow morning, can't find the right sized pants in black (they have to be black for his concert) - found a pair that may or may not work, so bought it and hoping for the best.

help wanted: whats the right expression in english to say you 're telling a story but you wanna get to the point and leave out details? thanx!

50511 - sorry only just seen this - i guess a word you can use is a summary - tell the story with only the main points

50513 Hi Zhivvy and hi Terri! I have given up the quest for new black pants, they don't exist in his size - my son will have to wear what he has and stop growing!!!!!

Hello. Don't know about the boy. TOO lazy to read back.

Hello. Don't know about the boy. TOO lazy to read back.

50515-good evening all,just popped in to say hi and see whos around.smile.gif

50515 "The boy", lol!!! My son has a band concert tonight and he is supposed to wear black pants with his band t-shirt. Turns out his black pants don't fit and tried to find new ones w/o luck. Spent a good portion of the day looking. That's all, nothing too exciting.

50517-i,m good thanks janette,hows things with you.

50519 - hello all!

50522-no terri i,m not new,i,ve been around for 2 years,live in the uk,and have been a u2 fan since about 1984.

Cool. I've been here for about two, well maybe 3, years. I got really sick about 3 years ago and started to listen to U2, over and over and over again. That is when I became a fanatic!

Have you gone to the lastest tour? I am from Chicago USA

50524-i,ve become more of a fanatic since i,ve been in here.it,s great to talk to lots of people with the same interest.no i haven,t managed to see the latest tour which i,m sad about,but hoping they release dates for uk dublin or europe for later this year then i should get to go,fingers crossed.

50525 I saw them in Chicago and am going to go to St. Louis in July.

The absolute awesome feeling, the best I've ever felt, when they were playing Bad. They played outside, it was warm, but a cool breeze kept going through my face.

Of course Bono forgot a couple of the words (hehe)

50525 - hello caz and terri!

50526-hi zhivv,how you doing.

aah lucky you seeing them this year,that sounded like a perfect u2 moment.

I also saw them back in 1984 ish for the Unforgettable Fire - it was in a small theater. Fun Fun time.

50528-aah nice,i would have loved to have seen them back then,so far i,ve only seen them once which is not enough.and really want to see more,

I don't know if you get all the hoopla about Charlie Sheen but I am about sick of it.