Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

You have to hit reply, not quick reply. Do you use photobucket? I haven't posted in ages. It is kind of a pain.

50715 I am watching Jeopardy waiting for my son to get home. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's day

hi maggie! i have been working too hard last few weeks, off for 5 days starting tomorrow. but i just feel the relapse, crushed on couch after doin the dishes and some laundry... don think i'm gonna get up pretty soon, sigh. take good care of that back, maggie. once you start suffering with it, it will never really be okay again frown.gif

I know barbara, my poor back has taken a good battering over the years, My matron has suggested that I go to work in normal clothes and don't do any clinical duties !!!!! How,! when we are so short of staff and hubby not happy because he worries about me. It is so painful and I've taken strong painkillers and have trouble walking.

AND most importantly must be fit for Glasto!!!!! priorities hey

oh maggie!!  so sorry to hear 'bout your back.... but what are you to do when a pt falls??  my husband lectures me about proper back "techniques" etc.... but doesn't get that sometimes in the moment it doesn't matter.  You do what you have to for your pt.....  frown.gif hope it's better soon!

and i feel like you barbara.....  too many days work, can't really get anything started today... toooooo tired! tired.gif

I had a bulging disk. Had to do physical therapy. I had to take some vicaton and sketalor for a week - laid up on my bed, well actually the hard wood floor.

I feel for you.

50727 then you got over it Terri??? is it still a problem (your back, i mean)

50729 yep i'm good..... smile.gif just having a VERY unproductive day off!! unless doing nothing can be considered productive...... in it's own way!

Not anymore. What they can me do is strengthen the muscles that support my back (stomach, outer thigh etc) and a whole bunch of stretches. Haven't had a problem for about 8 years now.

50730-evening all,am i safe to come in,as it looks like i messed up the numbers afew pages back.

50731 no worries caz!!  i've been forgetting to count all day, and i'm still here!!  he hetongue.gif

50732-ok i will stay then,how you doing nikki.

50732. Caz you are not allowed on this site NOW AND FOREVER>