Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49769 stop clicking the return key Suee or we'll have to start a new thread again soon LOLlaugh.giflaugh.gif

sorry I disappeared, had to repeatedly refresh and go in and out of the site, I'm having trouble posting and it's hard to load the page (are you having probs too?!)

if this takes an age to post I'm off! So I'll say for now enjoy that wine m'dear you deserve it!!happy.gif

So sorry it would not post..SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow then this happened..I told you I was giddy.You can ALL laugh at me...I don't care..yes I do..ands this is before I've had any wine! I was crying with laughter as I counted how many times this came up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to get my wine bottle now.happy.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL.................

Please print once..so no one laughs at me....rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif 

49770 no worries I was having problems posting too, I'm not laughing at you, honest, I'm laughing with you LOLroll.gif

49771 well I'd better be going now and start the evening, enjoy your weekend, chat again soon xx

49772 Hi ladies . . . anyone left??? Wasn't ignoring you this morning, Sue, but logged off before you were on or at least before I knew you were on . . . honest!!!! You've given me quite a laugh this morning with all your posts, but also laughing with and not at you!!! Soooooooooo glad that you have a new job that you like - I think many of us on here have gone through a bit of depression over money/job issues, I know that I have!!!! So very glad that things are looking up for you and I picked a bouquet of daffodils from my garden a few moments ago to help keep me cheery too - they are reminding me of you!!!! Have a great evening just in case I don't see you later!!!

49773 Hi Anjana . . . not sure if you're still here? Hope that you have a great evening too!!!!!

49774 Well, I am heading outside to enjoy the rest of the morning now that my errands have all been taken care of . . . . . was expecting cold as was very foggy this morning and it's supposed to rain tonight or over the weekend, so I'm going to finsih reading my book in the garden while it's still sunny. See you later!

49775 - hello!!! my last post seems to have disappeared!!! hope you are all well

49776 - hi all - how is everyone doing ?

enjoy the weekend !

49777 Popping in for a sec., but looks like nobody is about!

49778 - everyone gone!!!!! please come back!

Hello Zhiv, I'm here....how are you? Is your cold still with you .

49779 - hi Sue! how are you? Cold still around but going a bit now!

Just keep drinking, will help cold go away. You ask how I am...have you not seen the last couple of pages back? If not and feel like a laugh...you should look..grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

49781 - ok will go and look now!

49782 - ohhh Sue that is great news, so pleased for you xxxx

49783-evening all,whats happening,

Thanks Zhiv...I'm not sure if I should talk about it so much...still early days but all fingers are crossed. Now Zhiv you know how I am with things I'm not sure about..if I press anything can I make a few of my mistakes go away.laugh.gif

49784 - hio caz - how are you? I am sitting up waiting for Eleanor to get home - the dirty stop out!!!! lol!

Hello Caz, how are you. Zhiv OOOOOOOOOOO daughter at gig..she'll be full of it!happy.gif

49786-hi zhivv,hi sue,i,m not to bad apart from a really sore throat again,it,s abit later for eleanor to be out zhivv,but i bet she,s had a good time.

49787 - it is very late for her to be out!!!! but had a text from one of the parents who took them and they had a great time!

Can't remember what thread I put it on, but today was walking in town past book shop...books of a B***** lad, two together and could not stop laughing...Anjana what have you done!

49787 Hi caz, zhivvy , suee hope you all well , I read few pages back suee , good news happy for you , and posts button musta got stuck lol..............Im well I felt I was asleep like forever , went to sleep at 7pm and woke up at 5am feel so new...............