Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49827 Some kids dont respect the elderly as a protective mechanism because some adults are just as sneaky if not worse , some people are just plastic so this generation I think also protect themselves into not buying selfish righteous adult crap that is around , easy to say do what I say , but is what i say really benefiting anyone or just myself or just plain wrong.............

49832 - everyone has the entitlement to ther own opinions 123!!! And i know where you are coming from!

49830 It is complicated, 123 . . . . I think there's no easy answer and kids that age are very idealistic and it's hard for them to trust a world that doesn't fit into their ideal mold. Trust, love, and respect are freely given in my home, but outside in the world, kids aren't always treated kindly, are they?

Sorry every now again it is taking aaaaaggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss to post!!!!!!!!123

Sometimes I am so sick of all the fighting and banging my head on the wall...

49830 It is complicated, 123 . . . . I think there's no easy answer and kids that age are very idealistic and it's hard for them to trust a world that doesn't fit into their ideal mold. Trust, love, and respect are freely given in my home, but outside in the world, kids aren't always treated kindly, are they?
Same here Janettehappy.gif

49831 Actually, come to think of it, that's one reason my daughter is going away this weekend - to serve others and get outside herself a little, to realize that whatever her hardships (and she does have some), there are others who have it much, much harder and hopefully to be grateful

49832 I'm sure that all the fighting is very draining!

Sorry every now again it is taking aaaaaggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss to post!!!!!!!!123

Sometimes I am so sick of all the fighting and banging my head on the wall...

((((hugs)))) suee we dont care as long as you post , was just having a laugh with you and at you but in a loving way wink.gif

49833 I've also noticed the last few days that some posts take FOREVER!

49834 - I can imagine your frustration Sue, but I hope that it ends soon for you and you both come out of it with a much stronger relationship

49835 Is she testing you, Sue? Girls that age become experts on testing their parents to see where the limits are, maybe?

49837 I apologize if it seems I'm getting opinionated and seem to think that I have all the answers because I certainly don't (wish I did, lol) . . . . . I feel my inner teacher coming out as I used to work with teens, many of whom were quite troubled (way, way more than any of ours!) . . . . what I say comes from that experience

49837 Maybe suee needs to do an open disc clean up on her pc get rid of some crap reports etc

School has told her the things in her ears have to come out...she says no, and sayes she just will not go to school!had go to school Tuesday morning for talk with teachers... They put her right about her thinking she could leave the min she was 16....

49838 Hi, it's me again, lol! My husband just called. He is taking us out for tacos, yummy. I've got to run, so hopefully we can talk again tomorrow . . . . it was fun tonight!!!! Hang in there ladies, these daughters of ours will turn out just fine!!!

School has told her the things in her ears have to come out...she says no, and sayes she just will not go to school!had go to school Tuesday morning for talk with teachers... They put her right about her thinking she could leave the min she was 16....

49839 Hopefully that woke her up a little, Sue! She sounds a tough one - hopefully all bravado?

See you later!! Off now until tomorrow! xoxox

49839 - oh yes! no more leaving at 16! I don't think kids have realised that that has all changed. But maybe when she is 16 and school life is different - I didn't like school at all, I still went and did the bare minimum - regret that now as had to resit exams and stuff!!! (I even failed English - and now i teach it and love the subject!!!) but 6th form and college was like a whole new world and I loved it - a whole new way to learn and I excelled - maybe your daughter will be like this too Sue?

49840 Bye Janette , enjoy your dinner xx oo

Suee , Always think it could be worse , but dont expect the worst , that gets you down , think of her association , encourage the good friends discourage the badf influence..............unless they need help.............hope things get better xx oo

Bye Janette...have a good day...have fun..hope see you tomorrow/today..1:45am omg should be in bed. Lucky I'm not working tomorrow/today.....smile.gif

49841 - i just looked at clock too sue!!!! Bed is needed i think!

OK! Bedtime England side..SWEET AND HAPPY DREAMS....BONO DREAMS..THINGS ARE GOOD DREAMS..   xxx

See you tomorrow 123..have a good day....happy day with you...smile.gif  xxxx 

xxx 

49843 Sweet dreams to both of you , i'll have a good day , im being good and i've come a long way too i've improved myself I think.................. xxxx oooo :o)