Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49892 Hello ladies , sorry I missed you all yesterday , but am here now , listening to the radio and hoping to get things done today , hope your all well , im a little tired as I went fishing last night...........any way , take care , be good , and have a nice day xxxx oooo :o)

How in the H-E double hockey sticks do I ever get my avatar on the message boards to match my avatar everywhere else on this blasted site? My hair is twice as long and we are heading into spring. That Autumn photo is but a memory ...

How in the H-E double hockey sticks do I ever get my avatar on the message boards to match my avatar everywhere else on this blasted site? My hair is twice as long and we are heading into spring. That Autumn photo is but a memory ...

49894 - did you recently change your avatar? The last time I changed mine, it took 2-3 days for it to show up in the forums.

49895 Goodnight polly , hope your doing well , im going to lay down now and listen to radio and later off to sleep , have a nice day xxxx oooo :o)

it was soooo hard getting up at 6am. drove bike to work and boy if i'd known what was waiting for me!!! there were 4 of us for 29 patients. i had to wash/nurse 10 patients all on my own. so we didnt finish till 12.30!! thats half an hour too late for 12-oclock medication-tourfrown.gif . so tired of being understaffed!!

49897 Good morning . . . waking to rain, well drizzle anyway

Hello any one around.......rolleyes.gif

MMMmmm guess no one at the moment..frown.gif

49899...I'm here..or at least for another 15 minutes !!

Hello Polly, how is you?

49901.....Suee... Suee...I'm fine but you should stick to the calculator...check the numbers. lol

eyes.gif49902eyes.gif

So sorry, not a very good start...Please forgive me...Number police forgive me please...frown.gif frown.giffrown.gif  frown.gif

Hi Sue and Polly!! How are you! I have a feeling I'm going to mess up the counting today many times!

49904.....I forgive you Suee.....how can I not...and i wouldn't have anything to do if you didn't mess up. lol

.....I'm going home now....so behave !!

Bye Polly!

Btw Stockholm trip was nice and I spoke lot of swedish!! (or at least I tried, lolsmile.gif)

49905 Back from dropping the kids at school, thinking about what I want to do today - was going to pull weeds in the garden, but the rain provides a nice excuse to get out of that!

49906 Hi Polly (even though your light went out!), Hi Sue, Hi Kert! How are all of you this morning?

49907-morning/afternoon who ever is around,how you all doing today

it was soooo hard getting up at 6am. drove bike to work and boy if i'd known what was waiting for me!!! there were 4 of us for 29 patients. i had to wash/nurse 10 patients all on my own. so we didnt finish till 12.30!! thats half an hour too late for 12-oclock medication-tourfrown.gif so many sickleaves again today..? It must be exhaustingfrown.gif

Hi Janette! You could plan pulling the weeds, for example while lying on a couch and watching some nice movie?smile.gif

49908-it,s actually been a BEAUTIFUL DAY here today,bright sun and blue sky and a little bit warm,yipeeeeehappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Hello Kert, Caz and Janette...happy.gif

Please Please Kert mess the numbers for me, so Iembarassed.gif don't feel so stupid.

Janette stay long..few mins to say how are you?...you keep running away everytime I come on this!frown.gif

Caz...So how are you?smile.gif

I'm making a veg curry, rice and nann bread, it's nearly ready, so staying only for a few mins....smile.gif 

49911-hi sue,i,m not feeling to bad now thanks,how are you.

Hi Caz! Beautiful day here too... feels like spring! It's nice to wake up when its bright before 7am!smile.gif

49912-hi kert,i agree it was so nice walking the dog earlier i stayed out with him for almost an hour,

Sue vege curry sounds sooooo good! I love the naan bread!!