Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50010 Goodmorning Zhivvy how are you ? Got radio on but Alice cooper is airing the show at the moment and I prefer sigally just have to wait awhile for the other guy :o/ How you feeling , im feeling good , thinking about finding a good hobby but I dont know what yet , maybe learn an instrument not sur what though.............whats the plan for today Zhivvy ?

wow!! we hit 50000??? 

livingroom coming together so fast now happy.gifhappy.gif and another sunny day, so i'm feeling so happyhappy.gif

50013 Well goodnight loves , im going now to listen to the radio and perhaps read , so take cares and see you tomorrow , nice day to you all , bye bye xxxx oooo :o)

50014 Good morning - anyone here?

50015 Looks to be a beautiful sunny day - yeah! Off to wake the kids and make breakfast . . .

50017 Back from dropping the kids at school, sorry to have missed you, Polly - think you must be headed home for the night by now!

hi janette! beautiful, sunny day over here too! cold wind, but sooo nice when you're in sun and sheltered form wind happy.gif

so i am singing this line over and over again: i wanna feel sunlight on my face!!

50020 Hi Barbara! Perfect song for today! I don't think that I could ever live in a cold, dark climate - I'm one of those people who gets a little depressed when couped up during the winter and we hardly even have winter, can't imagine how crazy I'd be if I lived elsewhere where winter actually exists, lol!

50021 I've got to run and get my day started - enjoy your evening!!!

it has always been our dream to live somewhere hot and sunny. but then we had kids, i had my parents and now we have the house. and i really love my house, especially now it finally starts to look so good. but maybe, once upon a time....

i too feel so much better on clear, sunny days. i love the warmth, but even a sunny winterday is okay by me. but i hate rain and cloudsmad.gif

50023 - hello all just popping in before i pop out lol!

50024-afternoon all,who ever is about.

50025-looks like i,m here all alone,talking to myself,frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif so i think i will go and have something to eat and come back later and see if anyone is around then,

Hi all!!

About the weather... i could spend about 5 months of the year in some sunny and warm place!! I like the snow and winter too but we just have too much and too long of it!! Luckily it's at least getting brighter day by day - I guess I hate the darkness most. But I'm afraid all this snow will not melt before may!!

so i am singing this line over and over again: i wanna feel sunlight on my face!!

Lol... just remembered "i wanna feel some blood on my face" from misheard lyricslaugh.giflaugh.gif

but yes I wanna feel some sunlight too!!!!!smile.gif

those misheard lyrics are so funny, kertlaugh.gif

how are you holding on in cold, snowy finland??

we are used to it I guess! Luckily it's not cold at this moment... I just try to think about last summer, which was so sunny and hot - hopefully this summer will be like that too!!smile.gif

I'm glad to hear your renovation is going ahead Barbara!!

I'm still waiting for my friend to come and help me with the wallpapers...

you both can come over to our place when your finished, kert!

and yes, another long, hot summer would be great!! cause i don see a sunny vacation abroad happening this year.... again! chances are we'll be working on the house all summer...

Ok, we will come and help yousmile.gif

I'm afraid no trip to abroad for me either this summer... frown.gif my friends are planning a vacation on Bali on august but my another close friend is getting married on August and I'm her bridesmaid so can't go then...besides I've been on study leave so long, so I don't have many weeks holiday...ohwell.gif

And I'm planning to go to Ireland on september, so have to save my money theresmile.gif

hi caz!! how are you tonite? and yes, kert, saving money for september too!!