Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49703 - wine helps to count! it is a proven study!

49701 Hello everyone , just dropping in to say take care , sweet dreams , I feel better now not so sad or sick so can get out of bed' from curling up and talking to my self and reading so going out today , should be nice , see you later perhaps xxxx oooo :o)

[quote name='passingstranger wrote:

passingstranger']49696 - Sorry!!!    HI JANETTE B !!!

49702        .... I had posted a comment on the Corrs & Bono video and Zhivvy & Suee said Hi  - wasn't leaving you out!49704 Was feeling left out frown.gif, but am all better now and ready to join you in wine (shortly) wink.gif

49705 Hi 123! So glad that you are better and able to go out! Hope to see you later tonight maybe?

Hello 123 nice seeing you, have not seen you for a while, and sorry hearing you have not been so good and have problems..take care of your self.smile.gif

49707 Have any of you seen the movie, Premonition? I watched it a couple days ago and it's haunting me.

49708 - hi 123! hope you are well

Not me Janette..what is it about.?

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

passingstranger wrote:

passingstranger']49696 - Sorry!!!    HI JANETTE B !!!

49702        .... I had posted a comment on the Corrs & Bono video and Zhivvy & Suee said Hi  - wasn't leaving you out!
49704 Was feeling left out frown.gif, but am all better now and ready to join you in wine (shortly) wink.gif

49709 happy.gif  so glad I explained!!! 

49711 - never heard of it janette -is it good?

49710 It's about a woman (Sandra Bullock) who has a dream that her husband is going to die. Then, as the movie progresses, you aren't sure of the sequence of events until the very end. Very well done, but like I said, it's haunting.

49711 Not to worry, Passing, I am entirely too sensitive! Anyway, I like to tease and poke fun, really my feelings weren't hurt . . . . much . . . ha, ha, ha

Will look out for it..Maybe Blockbusters at weekend..

49711 - never heard of it janette -is it good?
Sorry didn't see this . . . yes, very good and didn't know from one scene to another what was going to happen next.

49713 - sounds an interesting film!

49713 - sounds an interesting film!

49714 I watched about half of the new John Lennon movie (Nowhere Boy) today after finishing that book I had to read. It's really good so far too. It's about his later childhood and up to the beginnings of the Beatles, but only saw part of the movie so maybe goes beyond that.

49715 You should rent them both over the weekend, lol!

49715 - sounds a good one too!!!

?

Anyway - Passing!!!! Being nosey - where you from etc.....

49716 I'm nosey too! Tell us about yourself, Passing - nothing on your profile, lol (see, told you I'm nosey)

49717 - we are not nosey as such ...... i's say more interested in new people lol!

hi girls!! saw some bieber-bashing in here earlier today!!!mad.gif not good!!! (just kidding, but if i have to be honest, i don wan to go to either, but want to go to MC/HM even less then bieber. i don like her, and i hate her shows too!! and no, don you think bout another punishement for this comment!

kert goood luck with the hair, and better not let them cut it.... who knows just who you would resemble?!

49718 Yes, much better Zhivvy! Present us in a good light! Really we are interested and like adding new counters! Welcome!!!!!

49715 - sounds a good one too!!!

?

Anyway - Passing!!!! Being nosey - where you from etc.....

Age?   Well have 26 & 23 yr old sons .....  Loved New Years Day when was young!!!  So that was that.    ....  And it's time for my bed in UK  !!  Maybe shd edit my profile!!     (oh and female if ur wondering & in case u dint know Pass.... from White as Snow!)  o sorry forgot the number thing!   I'm guessing you are from US?   sorry didnt look!