Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50057-i didn,t even know about it maggie,

I didn't either... except that I bought some tulips for myself but I would have bought them anywaysmile.gif

50059-thats nice,i love fresh flowers but don,t bye them very often,

Me neither but they looked so spring-like that I had to!

Ok i'm off to bed now... have to wake up early. See you tomorrow maybe! Good night!

50061-ok night night,see you tomorrow.xx

50063-has your work settled down now maggie and all the moving around sorted?

Oh Caz, nothing is sorted yet, everyone is having to get CRB checks and health clearance etc... but no one is told anything. The new unit looks nice from the outside but we have not been allowed in yet!!!!! Closure date is 18th April..............for my unit. Doctors and surgeons have no idea either... We are just keeping our heads down and trying to look after the patients we have with us on a daily basis, everyone is assured of a job but not sure about where. The trust is blaming the private company and vice versus. It is such a mess!!!!!

I am determined not to get stressed about it now... Thanks for asking xx

50065 Goodmorning ladies :o) Or sweet dreams to you all , sorry I missed you , but i'll catch up with you later in the day then ..................xxxx oooo :o)

50066 - hi 123!

Maggie - hope work isn't getting too stressful for you!

50067 Hi zhivvy , Dort bien et bonne journee pour moiglasses.gif

50068 - merci ma cheri!!!!

it has always been our dream to live somewhere hot and sunny. but then we had kids, i had my parents and now we have the house. and i really love my house, especially now it finally starts to look so good. but maybe, once upon a time....
i too feel so much better on clear, sunny days. i love the warmth, but even a sunny winterday is okay by me. but i hate rain and cloudsmad.gif
Me too, Barbara! Love the warmth, but I can take the cold as long as it is clear and the sun is out . . . I think what gets me is the dark and gloom, not that we have much, lol, so I ought to shut up!!! It is amazing though how my mood can change by the weather - maybe need one of those light lamps for our few days of winter?

Hi all!!

About the weather... i could spend about 5 months of the year in some sunny and warm place!! I like the snow and winter too but we just have too much and too long of it!! Luckily it's at least getting brighter day by day - I guess I hate the darkness most. But I'm afraid all this snow will not melt before may!!

Yes, the darkness is what is hardest to cope with  - I like snow too, but only in small doses like a ski trip! Unfortunately I did not win the dream house in Stowe, Vermont mad.gif

No pancakes but one of these: (this is our pancake's day's "pancake")

laskiaispulla+%25285%2529.JPG

What is that called? It looks SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!! Me want!!!

50072 Hope I edited in those numbers correctly, think I did! All your talk of pancakes is making me so hungry, but it's nearly 8 pm and way too late for that. I have never had pancakes with lemon juice -we usually have ours with Vermont maple syrup or berry jam with sliced bananas. I will have to try them with lemon juice one day, but not sure how to prepare it - do you just pick a lemon and squeeze it? Someone remind me of why pancakes are eaten today - sorry, but I don't remember and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing about customs like this!!!!!

50073 - morning all -up early waiting for eleanor to come back from next door, and can't wait for JOhn to get out of the shower so I can go back to sleep - bed late and then, although the cold is going it has left me with annoying couch which stopped me from sleeping

50074 Glad your feeling better zhivvy and goodmorning btw , Im having a cup of tea and as I dont celebrate saint pats day I still feel like making crepes right now mmmmmmmmmmmmm Im in a good mood because I've got a couple of messages on this dating site im on so im thrilled, hopefully I get a life lol , instead of dreaming of other things................Sad though...........anyway I dream way too much or fantasise way too much , not healthy cause nothing ever happens lol , Im enjoying Irish breakfast tea , love it , havnt drank the mauritian tea in a long while as I havnt been in town to pick some up...............Daughter seems better so im happier and now can move on to being an unbaptised publisher in the organization im in so thrilled about that too , can tell or share my experiences with you as I slip on my sunnies and knock on doors, anyway Im well and bored , just sent a whole load of messages to some interested and it was nice to give and get straight forward responses, now I just have to wait till 8 pm ish .............

Janette that looks delish almost as nice as Paul Hewson himself ;o)

50075 - I really should be asleep, but I'm not. I've been checking election results for LA, in particular the charter amendment that would increase library funding. So far it looks like it will pass. I really hope that once all the votes are tallied, that it will pass. Then maybe I'll have a chance of getting a librarian job once I finish school. 

50076 I hope you get what you need jbarnych , hello btw xx oo

50077 Obviously we're not good enough fans.............good bye

50078 bye !23.

Morning all. Have had a couple of beautiful Spring days here, sunny all day and clear blue skies, nice enough to have lunch in the garden! I love this time of year. Not looking too bad today either bit breezy and cloudy but nice enough for March!

Anyway that's the end of the weather forecast for now!laugh.gif

50079 have pancake batter left over from last night...would it be really ziggy-piggy to have pancakes for breakfast? tongue.gif

50080 mmm pancakes were very nice for brekky yum yum! Off to do some work now and confuse myself with technology yet again lol, hope to see you later