Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50081...just had my lunch.....fish....better get back to my work, I have a doctors appointment at 3pm...but I'll come back to work afterwards !

50082 - hi all!

Anj we are having the same weather as you but grey clouds come over every so often, and nothing wrong with pancakes for breakfast!

And hope all goes well at the doctors Polly!

50085 - i bet you are!!!!!

hi polly! i'm here too. and its raining again! after all those sunny days...frown.gif there i was thinking spring was in the air, sigh

@ anjana: i love pancakes for breakfast!! i always bake extra for the next morninghappy.gif

50088 - Are pancakes not a normal breakfast food where you all are? I was reading back a page or so, and based on Anj's comments, it seems that pancakes for breakfast is a rare occurrence. Am I wrong about that? Because where I am, it's not too common to have pancakes for any meal except breakfast. 

50089 - sometime pancakes for breakfast jen but not always!

And please all go and comment in my happy birthday joshua tree thread in the U2 free section - i am the only one who has and am feeling lonely lol!

50090 - I will. I've changed my facebook picture in honor of the day. 

50092 - do love that pic Jen it is a good one!

And you have bad weather Polly? We have sun here for once!

50094 - it is our turn for the good weather!

50095...it started out really good...but then it starded to rain in the afternoon...might snow later *ugh*!

50096 - off out now catch you all later

Hello not sure who's around..rolleyes.gif

50098..was working but now I'm gonna go home see you !!

HELLOOOOOO and GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEE Polly, see you soon and hope you are well.happy.gif

where's that happy birthday, JT-thread?? the one zhiv was talking bout? cant find iteyes.gif

50072 Hope I edited in those numbers correctly, think I did! All your talk of pancakes is making me so hungry, but it's nearly 8 pm and way too late for that. I have never had pancakes with lemon juice -we usually have ours with Vermont maple syrup or berry jam with sliced bananas. I will have to try them with lemon juice one day, but not sure how to prepare it - do you just pick a lemon and squeeze it? Someone remind me of why pancakes are eaten today - sorry, but I don't remember and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hearing about customs like this!!!!!

If I remember correct, pancake tuesday / pancake day has something to do with easter. Maybe people started to fast and ate lots of pancakes before fasting period...? or something like that!?smile.gif

So we don't eat pancakes on pancake day (and we don't call it as pancake day either) but we eat those buns filled with cream and jam tongue.giftongue.gif

And pancakes for breakfast - sounds goooooood!! But here... very very rarelyohwell.gif

Little o0ld me.....Hello Barbara how are you today?smile.gif

don wanna bug you, sue. so if you wanna know, and don mind the rant, you could read the mood-threadpost i made.

but how are you?

Will go and read Barbara...Hello Kert..chopping onions for curry, I'm a cry from chopping.eyes.gifeyes.gif