Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50128 Fine, Caz - sounds like you still have a bit of the cold hanging around? Hi, Zhivvy - is your cold finally gone?

50129-yes i have still got it abit,it,s just the cough really that is hanging around,it tends to be worse at night and first thing in the morning.

50129 - seems like it has thanks Janette. just a bit of a cough left.

how are you doing?

50130 Seems those coughs like to linger, don't they?!! I'm doing well, been busy!!! Lots of talk about pancakes, lol made me hungry last night.

50131-they sure do.we had our pancakes tonight as we didn,t get chance last night.they were yummy.

50132 - i had my pancakes - they were yummy!!!

currently drooling over flip flops on the havianas website!!!

Hey Zootops...How Y'all doin ?

I made pancakes last night too...they are goooood...

50132 LOL - like Jen said several pages back, they are only a breakfast food around here, but I think they'd taste good just about any time!

50133-they sure do.i could eat them anytime,yummy.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

50134 - hello inter! how are you?

And pancakes are good for any meal lol!

Hey Zhivvy...I am good thanks, weathrer has been a bit chilly in Londonbut the days have been beautiful...How's Aldridge ?

As you are in teaching I was wondering if you know my friend, she's a Head  of art teacher over Cannock, her name is Lisa Day ?? or if she uses her married name Lisa Young ??roll.gif

50135 Hi Inter!

Never tried pancakes with lemon juice though and cannot imagine that, just maple syrup, jam, fruit

Hey Jannette B , how are you doing ?

Mine were filled with mixed berries & Vanilla ice cream then a home made chokky sauce spooned over the outside....messy but YUM !

50136-hi inter

ooh janette you have to try them with lemon juice it,s so yummy,espically with jam aswell.

50137 I think Inter's sound FABULOUS!!! So, Caz, do you just pick a lemon and squeeze and isn't it a bit bitter?

50137 - Hello Caz ...where in the Midlands are you from ?

50138 - sugar with the lemon is nice janette

Not heard f your friend inter but i have worked a few schools in Cannock so I may have been to her school

I had cheese on my pancakes!

50139 -

Savoury ones are good too. I saw a Delia recipe with Banana and Bacon ...  I can't quite imagine the taste though !!roll.gif

50139-i live near wolverhampton inter,

no janette i buy the ready squeezed juice and the jam takes the edge off the juice.

50139 Cheese? Never thought of that either, but that's another favorite of mine - everything is better with cheese. We are having purple baked potatoes with cheese and brocoli tonight. It's all about cheese!

50140 Had lots of banana pancakes in Hawaii, but not with bacon, lol - cannot imagine that either!

Time to go...it's been short but sweet, bit like the pancake season here !

Night all, nice dreams.

50140 - nice dinner Janette!! Cheese is the best! John hates it, won't touch the stuff - he is odd lol!

50139-i live near wolverhampton inter,

no janette i buy the ready squeezed juice and the jam takes the edge off the juice.

Lemon juice and jam at the same time? Okay, I'm convinced you English have a different idea of pancakes than we do, but will have to give it a try some time.laugh.gif

50142 Bye Inter - thanks for making me very hungry, lol, and hope to see you soon!