Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50164 - oh yes please lol!

50165-now what colour are these bono flip flops.

50167-oh yes very nice,they would def suit him,lollaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

50168 - lol!! I am gettin those ones! they are too pretty not to buy lol!

50169-i don,t blame you,if you want them get them.lol

50170 - was looking at them as my friend is off to Cuba soon and they are so much cheaper over there so she is picking me some up (but apparently 20 pairs is too many lol!)

Off to bed now as need to get some sleep or i will just sink tomorrow lol!

xxx

50171-ok off now to,see you tomorrow,have a good swim,night night,xx

50172 I knew you'd be gone by now, but still want to say goodnight!!!!! Sleep well!!!!!

50173 - morning!!! hope that you are all well! xx

50174 Morning Zhiv, how you feeling, are you all better now?

Good for you on the swimming. Bono flipflops would surely be RED?!

We had some lovely pancakes, with vanilla ice cream drizzled with dark melted choc sauce and sliced banana and maple syrup, also lemon and sugar ones, must try some jam ones next time didn't think of that and usually have homemade jams in fridge. Never had savoury ones.

Jen I rarely think of pancakes for brekky tho they are just as lovely! I'm more a cereal and toast brekky person, I've always had pancakes for dessert like crepes after dinner

50175 - hello Anj!! How are you?

Feeling rather pleased with myself - started my swim training today - was in the pool for 8am and did half a mile in half an hour. Not breaking any records but a good start i think!

And of course red flip flops for Bono

50176 wow eek.gifeek.gif well done that woman!! That's impressive good for you m'duck (swimming/ducklaugh.gif...)

I'm fine thanx, plodding away, all I was doing at 8am this morning is slamming my alarm button over and over onto snooze lol! Woke up at 4am, didn't fall asleep again til an hour later but surprisingly perky, must be the sunny morning pick-me-up!happy.gif

50177 - ouch 4am is very early!

I love the snooze button! - my favourite thing, or just turning off the alarm and ignoring it lol!

And pleased with myself this morning - was thinking that in a month when I have the swimathon it would take me a couple of hours to do the mile but now i am aiming for about an hour and a half or less

50178 you have every reason to feel proud of yourself, you are getting up and out there and doing it which I really admire.  Hubsy is doing the half marathon here this weekend, he's feeling a bit creaky, bless, don't know how he manages it, such a feat of mind over matter!

50179 - oh half marathon - well done to him! wish him luck from me! and hope he gets the good weather etc...

50180 will do! He's hoping for a bit of sun, has been a lovely week here so far so hope it continues for the run, weekend forecast is changeable but hoping it'll be ok to run in!

Gonna sign off for now, have a good day, see you later x

50181 - catch you later Anj xxx

50182 Good morning . . . back later after waking kids, breakfast, school run, etc.

50183 - hi janette - just popping in to say hello, have to go and collect eleanor from school and nip to supermarket, need to get some flowers for the neighbours to say thank you for letting Eleanor stay there on Tuesday night

smile.gif morning all!!  yay on the swimming zhiv!  1/2 mile in 1/2 hour is really QUITE good :-)  esp. if you haven't been swimming much lately....  what stroke(s) do you use??

we are just back (well a few days ago, but i've been in recovery mode) from Catalina Island and our diving trip....  it was an "adventure!"

what have I missed 'round here??

50185 Hi Nikki! Tell us about your Catalina "adventure" (sounds kind of ominous?)

Wish we had an indoor pool - love, love, love to swim!!! But, too cold around here at night to keep them heated and all of our pools are outdoor. Not so sure I could match Zhivvy's time though!!!

Hello Janette!!

Our trip was fun, but we (my daughter and I) have agreed, there was a little toooo much excitement.  The first night we stopped in Beverly Hills (mind you I am definitely a small town girl)  and we misread the parking sign, so at 6:40 (dark, raining) we were returning to our car and it was GONE......  eek.gif.....impounded.  I immediately wished I had Jen's phone number!! 

we called the number on the sign, and found out we had 20 minutes to get 5 mi to the impound ctr, and retrieve our car.... they closed at 7........  a wild taxi ride got us there at 7:02, and $260 later, we had our car back, with all our gear and luggage intact....  PHEW!tongue.gif

50188 - good morning! Just got back from the gym. I'm trying to get myself ready to run a 5K race in September.

Nikki - sounds like you had all kinds of excitement here in my neck of the woods. Glad it all worked out in the end.