Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50188 WOW!!!!! Sorry to hear that!!!!! I have heard that Bev.Hills takes things very seriously - lots of money buys a super quick response from the cops, I guess. Glad you were able to get everything back

50189 = good for you Jen!! A 5K, impressive!

Then to top off the trip, we had one dive with some gear malfunctions, and it was way too "exciting" as well..... but we made it... and Catalina is BEAUTIFUL! really loved it. It's like a little fantasy village

50190 I just noticed there are still tickets avail. for both anaheim shows!

Can't help but be tempted by the Fri night tickets... not bad seats either...

50190 Hi Jen! Wow - a 5K is impressive!

Catalina is really beautiful, Nikki. Really good hiking too if you ever get a chance to walk from one side to the other!

50190 I just noticed there are still tickets avail. for both anaheim shows!

Can't help but be tempted by the Fri night tickets... not bad seats either...

50191 Really???? I'm interested in #2 . . . where did you see these?

50191 - Ooo, you know you want them! 

50192 - My daughter is running it with me. It will be fun. The race is run at Disneyland with the course taking you through the inside of the park. 

50192...hi beautiful girls...had a lot to do at work today so I havn't had any time for you...now it's time to go home...have a nice day/evening !!

50193 Hi Polly! I hope you are able to have a nice relaxing evening after your hard day at work! 

50194 Hello and goodbye, Polly! Hope you have a great evening relaxing at home!

Jen, any race that includes Disneyland has got to be a good one! I would probably get distracted going down Main Street - the candy store, the ice cream, etc.

50195 - yes, but all the stores are closed. The race is run before the park opens. The plan is to do the race, go back to our hotel room and shower, then spend the day in the park.

50194 Hello and goodbye, Polly! Hope you have a great evening relaxing at home!

Jen, any race that includes Disneyland has got to be a good one! I would probably get distracted going down Main Street - the candy store, the ice cream, etc.

roll.gifroll.gif

Running a 5K, and stopping for ice cream!!

The tour page / tickets link to ticketmaster say there are tickets avail...  I followed the link thro for show 1, and there are good seats....  I didn't follow thro on show 2, but it says there are some.

And I DO want them!!  But they are the $250 price range, and hubby will have a heart attack.  embarassed.gif

50196 - I did a search on ticketmaster for the first show, out of curiosity, and if you select the price range you can find $95 tickets. They are near the top of the stadium, though. 

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

Janette B']50194 Hello and goodbye, Polly! Hope you have a great evening relaxing at home!

roll.gifroll.gif

Running a 5K, and stopping for ice cream!!

The tour page / tickets link to ticketmaster say there are tickets avail...  I followed the link thro for show 1, and there are good seats....  I didn't follow thro on show 2, but it says there are some.

And I DO want them!!  But they are the $250 price range, and hubby will have a heart attack.  embarassed.gif

I just did the same thing for night #2 and they are horribly expensive too, so going to hold off (for now) as not supposed to spend money. If they are still around after so long, I'd bet they will be around a bit longer!

50197 - I just checked for Anaheim 2, and $95 tickets are available, but they too are at the top of the stadium

50197 - your race sounds great jen! So much fun, I did a 5k last year and enjoyed it much more than i thought i would

And i think you should get tickets for the 2nd anaheim show - get to as many as possible!

the 95$ ticks don't look worth it to me, tooooooo far away.  so I think I'll follow Janette's plan and wait and see!  (that impound ticket would pay for one eyes.gif )

well girls I'm off.....  lots to do here.  (POURing rain here......  )  should hear back from my friend about seattle soon.  and i'll keep you updated! 

ttyl!

50198 - see you Nikki! Stay dry with all that rain!

50199 - I'm really looking forward to my race, Zhiv! It's working as good motivation to keep me going to the gym. 

50200 - hi and bye Nikki!!!

And Jen like you I need some motivation to get me to the gym. I am doing it with the sponsored swim this time, if i am doing it for a good cause it will get me there!

how is the training going?

50201 - training's going good. I am glad that the race isn't until September, though. Gives me plenty of time to prepare. 

50202 - Well, I'm off now. Time for breakfast and a shower before going to work. Have a great day everyone! 

50202 - You'll be flying round the race by the time that september comes Jen!!!