Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

49719 Hi Barbara! How are you tonight?

and i wanted to reply to other posts too... but i forgot. guess its too late for me, have to be in bed!bye bye tired.gif

[quote name='passingstranger wrote:

Zhivvy']49715 - sounds a good one too!!!

?

Anyway - Passing!!!! Being nosey - where you from etc.....

Age?   Well have 26 & 23 yr old sons .....  Loved New Years Day when was young!!!  So that was that.    ....  And it's time for my bed in UK  !!  Maybe shd edit my profile!!     (on and female if ur wondering & in case u dint know Pass.... from White as Snow!)  o sorry forgot the number thing!   I'm guessing you are from US?   sorry didnt look!

I'm from California. Zhivvy and Sue are from England and Barbara is from Belgium. I was in love with NYD when young too wink.gif, esp. Bono in the snow wearing that coat

49721 I'm on my way to get the kids from school, but will be back later!

Night, Barbara - sleep well!

49722 - I am UK too! I just stay up to late lol!!!!!

Well hello and goodbye Passing strange..hope see you again and soon.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

passingstranger wrote:

Zhivvy']49715 - sounds a good one too!!!

?

Anyway - Passing!!!! Being nosey - where you from etc.....

Age?   Well have 26 & 23 yr old sons .....  Loved New Years Day when was young!!!  So that was that.    ....  And it's time for my bed in UK  !!  Maybe shd edit my profile!!     (on and female if ur wondering & in case u dint know Pass.... from White as Snow!)  o sorry forgot the number thing!   I'm guessing you are from US?   sorry didnt look!

I'm from California. Zhivvy and Sue are from England and Barbara is from Belgium. I was in love with NYD when young too wink.gif, esp. Bono in the snow wearing that coat

NYD Hmmmmmmmm...!!!!       Will have to check out where others are in England    Thanks for that!

Well nite Babara, hope see you tomorrow for a chat. Sleep well..sweet dreams  xxx

hi janette! i'm fine. was expecting to have to empty last cabinet after work, so boys could move it to other side of livingroom. but found they already emptied, moved and filled it again!! so everything is ready for them to start breaking up floor in the empty part tomorrow! yeah!!!

and hi, passing stranger, nice to meet you! 
bye again, off to bed now, speak again tomorrow?

49724 Yeh -sorry about my posting skills - or lack of them!! ...... so no offence if my replies went on the wrong person's ok!! Anyway ur all interested.....so..... Nite

hi janette! i'm fine. was expecting to have to empty last cabinet after work, so boys could move it to other side of livingroom. but found they already emptied, moved and filled it again!! so everything is ready for them to start breaking up floor in the empty part tomorrow! yeah!!!
Hi barbara1  nice to meet u too -    Bye  -  not sure when nxt

Think I am Going to LOVE YOU and LEAVE YOU....as I need to get to bed...

Hope seeing you all tomorrow some time in the day / evening / night happy.gif

Looks like I'm back just in time to miss you, Barbara. Tomorrow sounds good! And nice that the cabinet was taken care of for you and that you get to demolish tomorrow!!!

Take care and sweet dreams.

49727 and Sue is leaving too? See you later, Sue and hope to talk tomorrow. Sweet dreams to you!

49728 - seems like everyone is off to bed! maybe i should go too!!

49729 NOOOOOOOO . . . . . lol!

Have just gone, taken makeup off..One step near bed and sleep.

So hope seeing you tomorrow Zhiv, have a good day tomorrow...and by then I''ll feel safe telling you about what I've been doing this week. Should have been in bed an hour ago !....Take care sleep well. xxxx

49730 - but it is half past midnight!

cry.gif49730 What? Does that mean you don't want to see me tomorrow?  cry.gif

First Passing doesn't say hello and now Sue doesn't say goodbye rolleyes.gif 

49731 Zhivvy, it's only 4:30 over here - you're just in time to join me for a glass! Forget about midnight!

49732 Ah well, I'm off too as must see about how that dinner is progressing . . . . see you later and sweet dreams to you!!!

Look Forward Seeing Janette Tomorrow And Having Lots Of Chat With Janette.....And Not Forgetting Janette In Any Way...Who..Why Janette....roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Good Bye .........Janette.....Forgiven......Janette..........laugh.gif  laugh.gif laugh.gif 

49734 - would love to join you for a glass janette - maybe this time tomorrow we can!!!

night all xxx

LOL Sue . . . . . now that's what I'm talking 'bout!!!!

roll.gif roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

49734 - would love to join you for a glass janette - maybe this time tomorrow we can!!!

night all xxx

49735 Wine tomorrow and everyone is invited!!!!! tongue.gif