Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

50268-thats good seeing you can do that at home,and you can fit it around your home life,

50269 - well yes and need any extra cash - but the page of referees is being a pain the in arse!

50270-oh right,i,m no good at doing things on line,i just get so confused,but thats not difficult,lol

50271 - got it sorted - it is only the application online if i get it i get the papers which the kids have sweated over in exam halls lol!

50272-thats good,i,m sure you will get it,it,s not like your not used to dealing with this sort of thing.when will you know?

50273 - not too sure as there is no closing date as they are looking for examiners all the time so soon hopefully - it is coming up to exam time so guessing in the next couple of weeks or so

50275 - hoping not!

50276-well i better be off now,see you tomorrow,night night,xx

50277 - night Caz - catch you later xx

hello! anyone around? i'm having trouble with my FB. and i hate it!!!

50279 Hi Barbara! I'm here, but just about to go and wake the kids, so won't be long.

50280 - hello....... just seeing the reports out of Japan.... too awful...

50281 No, not good . . . . what a thing to wake up to!!! Nikki, we are expected to be hit in Calif. and in Oregon later on, although since the waves in Hawaii are still small, I think we will be okay. They did say that initial waves could be small and then increase though . . . . not good . . . .

hi janette, just misread you were gonna 'walk' the kids, lol! thougth: why don the kids use the toilet?! 

50283 - lol Barbara!!

Keeping an eye on the news here, wondering how our coast will be affected...... can hardly believe the destruction in Japan.....

50284 - they are just showing some surfers on the water on the northern oregon coast.... looking very cocky and proud of themselves.... probably they will be fine, but what a stupid chance to take!

didnt watch the news yet, nikki.... you might call me a coward, but its not been that long since the news bout the floods in australie. last week i saw this documentary bout 9/11. i don have the guts to watch something like that again. i feel sick when i realize people lost their homes, familymembers and other loved ones.... sigh. makes me feel so guilty for all the little pleasures i'm looking forward to. bout my concerns bout this house. seems so selfish in times like this.

50285 - i know exactly what you mean Barbara....  frown.gif i may not watch for long....  for exactly the same reasons.  Right now my curiosity re the Oregon coast is keeping me watching.  But it is hard.  I've been feeling that way about the struggles in the Middle East as well.  Hard to process against the backdrop of my own very simple and comfortable life......embarassed.gif

50286 Right there with you. I have to turn the news off more and more as I cannot process all the pain and suffering not to mention how scary a world we live in! I've been watching today because I want to see what happens to the west coast - it isn't often that we have a tsunami alert. Most of our beaches are closed, so I haven't seen any coverage of surfers . . . yet . . . I'm sure that they are out there wherever the beaches remain open. I think officials are more concerned about dangerous currents than waves right now.

50287 So . . . . probably time to get dressed and get this day underway! Minimum day for the kids, so will be like a three day weekend!!!

Hello Janette if you are around...and anyone else!rolleyes.gif

50289 Hi Sue . . . will be around off and on while cleaning up the house a little. How are you and how has your day been?

50290 - good morning / afternoon? Sue!! What are you up to??

Sorry Janette, just went back pages from yesterday see what you have all been doing. Had planned come back last night after dinner, but I was so done in. Just watched TV..but don't ask what I wached...have NO IDEA..

smile.gif But today is Friday...bottle of wine for tonight..and feet up, deal with cleaning of house tomorrow plus everything else...happy.gif So how are you?