Sign in to follow this  
Janette B

Counting Encore!

Sorry Nikki, didn't see you..daughter going out to friends house, is needed to check school gear in basket for washing,eyes.gif bedroom no clothes on floorfrown.gif and the rest of things in right place embarassed.gif no under wear here there any place it should not be eek.gifeek.gif, fun and games....

How are you?smile.gif

no worries Sue! wink.gif instead of relaxing a bit, i'm gearing up for three 12 hour days at work coming up.... frown.gif don't like working wknds!!  Hubby just ending wk, as I'm just starting mine!  But I know, no big deal really....  just bottle of wine  on a Fri night sounds better than going to bed early so to be up at 5 am on Sat!!  

Sorry I'm being mean, but end of second week of my job, and finding it hard to keep on top of house work stuff, food shopping and feeling so done in at end of day..plus daughter saying I need to get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ohwell.gif

50295 - being mean??  i hope you don't think WE think so!!!  I think being on your own with a full time job and a teenager would do ANYone in!!  you are entitled to feel tired and a teeny bit overwhelmed.... !  enjoy your wine, and your feet up, and screw the housework! tongue.gif

50295 - being mean??  i hope you don't think WE think so!!!  I think being on your own with a full time job and a teenager would do ANYone in!!  you are entitled to feel tired and a teeny bit overwhelmed.... !  enjoy your wine, and your feet up, and screw the housework! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif 50296laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But Nikki I have been saying "screw the housework" for the two weeks, now I can't stand it NO more!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name=suee wrote:

nikki1120]50295 - being mean??  i hope you don't think WE think so!!!  I think being on your own with a full time job and a teenager would do ANYone in!!  you are entitled to feel tired and a teeny bit overwhelmed.... !  enjoy your wine, and your feet up, and screw the housework! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif 50296laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But Nikki I have been saying "screw the housework" for the two weeks, now I can't stand it NO more!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gifi know that feeling..... at some point it gets to be tooooo much!!  

End of holiday for hoover! This sounds bad, and I can't believe I'm saying or even thinking it.....but I hope it rains or very cold some part of the weekend......will make me pull up my sleeves and get into gear...even if its only second gear...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif...Boy thats BAD...frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

50298 Hi again! Been outside doing some yard work and coming inside to start on the floors, dusting, etc. Sue . . . you've got to give yourself a break and stop beating yourself up for neglecting house work!!! Don't worry about and just do what you can do . . . work and a teenage girl have to come first . . . . . bet she's old enough to help, lol and that will help you to "get a life" like she wants wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

Read and digest...Tonight...dinner and wine...Tomorrow.....Food shopping and treat myself bunch of flowers, daffodils in vase at there end..Sunday if nice...walk by the beach, coffee in town outside, then big clean as much as can!!!!!!happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif 

50300 Now you're talking!!!! You've earn rest and reward for working hard all week!!!!! And that will help you get through next week better too!!!! 

bono_happy.gif 50302...

Now all I need is a man sitting at my table, coffee and a chat with...bono_happy.gif

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

50303 LOL!!! Will we do in the meantime?

OH! YES!!!! My U2 Friends....what would I do without you all.happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif  happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

Going put my feet up for a while...watch a bit of tv.... see you all in a while...blue_butterfly.gif

50306 Sounds good, Sue!!! I'm on another break as house is clean enough . . . think it's time for lunch!

hi everyone! wanted to say goodnite to whoever's around. we just got home, love and i were suppose to go to ikea, fish&fries-nite on friday!! but instead he took me to mexican restaurant, and i'm still in margaritha-mood!! oops, wrong thread, lolhappy.gif

50308 - hope you fun barbara!!! with lots of cocktails lol!

50309-evening,is there anyone around.

50310 -hi caz i am here - but half asleep lol!

50310 Hi Caz . . . I'm in and out all day, lol. Just about to pick up my daughter from another band rehearsal. She has a concert tonight at the high school, so they've been practicing all day. Her band instructor knows a composer and he wrote a song for her class . . . . she's very proud and very excited!!! Then out to dinner, maybe mexican for us too?

50311 Hi Zhivvy! An early night for you???

50312-hi sleepy zhivv,hi janette,that must be very exciting for your daughter,

50312 Been reading about damage from waves and loss of live here in Calif. and in Oregon . . . . so sad!!!